I think alot has gone our way so far on Black Monday

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I think they are trying to figure a way to keep Garrett in the organization.

shabazz

Reaction score
Agreed with everything but would like to add a modification to your last point. Who’s worse, Gettleman or Jerry? I would lean towards Jerry plus Gettleman will be retiring sooner than later (of course that could be a deterrent as well). That would be like picking between Stalin or Hitler. I’ll take neither, thanks.

How bout, Stalin, Hitler, or Zeke?..........

aria

Reaction score
Zeke likes dream jobs too.
He’s living it, cries like a baby and gets what he wants. Goes around the country bullying people half his size and getting in fights with DJ’s and has an owner/dad that will defend him no matter what. He’s a spoiled bug headed brat who has always got what he wanted with no adversity because he can’t handle that.

aria

Reaction score
Robinson made an interesting point on Rhule that it may come down to whoever gets him in for an interview first. Ive havent seen anything about his scheduling one with NY as of yet (could have missed it though)
So a tweet from an NFL insider that Giants are meeting with him this Wed before the Sugar Bowl. I don’t know how to copy and past those unfortunately.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I'd rather see this at Garrett's office door this morning
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSozMgGHCVwiUxpb8F24e27zGGdG9Ojg7wPRN4wbNWIVf1_mcap&s

It would look much nicer in front of Jerry's

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s living it, cries like a baby and gets what he wants. Goes around the country bullying people half his size and getting in fights with DJ’s and has an owner/dad that will defend him no matter what. He’s a spoiled bug headed brat who has always got what he wanted with no adversity because he can’t handle that.
I used to beat up bouncers. I was also spoiled. Maybe that's why I like him.

csirl

Reaction score
Nfl.com reporting Browns interested in Urban Meyer. Some of our fellow zoners were hoping he'd come to us.

gmb1

Reaction score
A crappy 24 hours. Eagles are in the playoffs and we're still stuck with Garrett. Laugh hard Eagles fans!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rivera to the Skins is a definite upgrade considering half of their D was on IR and they may add Young to a very imposing DL. So, I don't know how that benefits the Cowboys.

And I sure as hell don't know how Meyer and Riley being out there benefits the fans. Riley was exposed for what he is, an OC at best....in college. Meyer is another MIA waiting to happen. Rhule has the most potential of the college guys.

And the future of Garrett is still a mystery. Booger may create a new role for him, "My Guy", and buy the rights to the song.

aria

Reaction score
I used to beat up bouncers. I was also spoiled. Maybe that's why I like him.
I used to bounce in Austin and beat up entitled UT football players that acted like punks who thought they do whatever they wanted. That’s only one of several reasons I hate him. On the other hand, I was kicked out of several bars myself after a scrap or three and arrested a few times but I wasn’t playing for a professional football team with millions of dollars and my career on the line.

As soon as my career was a factor, I was mature enough to stop all that. Instead, he just keeps doing it because he’s used to getting whatever he wants. Even the bogus DV suspension didn’t stop him from acting a fool. I’ve never seen a bigger mouth breathing idiot.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I worked at Charlie's on SPI during spring breaks in the 90s. Had to take out a huge offensive lineman from University of Michigan once. Thank god for my big ol Mag Light. Lol

@aria

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would think he would lean towards NY sue to his history with the Giants, he grew up in the area and allegedly one of the reasons he wanted to coach the Jets was to get back to the NE.
Could could come down to who offers the more attractive package. We have one possible key advantage in that the Cowboys coaching job is a higher profile job than the Giants job is.

The other side to that, is there is probably nothing more high profile than winning big in NY. But he would have to have a Parcellsesque career there