I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

Yobwocs

Reaction score
A lot of it is timing. People don't want to see a parade thrown for him after a game we lost in. Being force fed propaganda is infuriating.
When did anyone do that?

The only party anyone threw for him was against the 5-2 Steelers. What's wrong with that?

Wasn't his fault against the Saints. the Ravens is a Top 3 NFL team and they beat down everyone this year. Also that game might not have been a blowout if we executed a few simple plays. CD fumble, Guyton caught giving up the inside multiple times. And that pass interference offsetting holding penalty. It's possible we'd be right there with them at halftime if we executed just 2 plays better.

All in all, Dak gave it all he had when the team was shooting themselves in the foot all game. And not to mention the players keep getting the blame when Derrick Henry was sitting in free agency - and Jerry just sat there. Can you imagine an entirely different game if Henry was in an opposite uniform? Because I definitely could.

And against the Lions, it was an embarrassment but it was another Top 3 team and they caught us at the right time. Wildly overmatched, and we had nobody not unbruised or battered.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rockport is not a she. Stop spreading lies.
lol believe what you want. You haven’t been around long enough. She admitted to it in the introduction forum a while back.

That is your fearless leader. I know, you follow the footsteps of a woman, don’t feel bad. Nothing wrong with it.

You’re just one of her many Dak following sheep.

:lmao:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Learn what online sports trolling is...

Online trolling is when someone intentionally posts or comments online to upset others, especially in a sports context:
  • Examples
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting offensive comments on social media, sending direct messages to bully, or using derogatory terms in a video game

• Trolls' behaviors
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting anonymously, saying things they don't believe, or encouraging others to join in [/COLOR]

What is Trolling in sports?
Types of Trolling

Trash-talking – Using words to put down other or make fun of other players. Flaming – Flaming is displaying hostility towards other players in a game by insulting, swearing or using otherwise offensive language towards them.

This is exactly what y'all DDS posters do.

Since you hate the team, owner, coaches and player(s) so much, easily fix the problem...GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM.
You are a troll. All you do is constantly attack and insult others who dare not share your beliefs.

If you behaved the same way and went against the cowboys, you’d be banned.

Only reason you haven’t is because you are fooling the mods into believing you are a diehard fan, so they let the insults slide.

Reality you’re a troll, that follows the biggest troll leader in Rockport. You mimic her and very poorly. You all root for bad players and ask for them to get big contracts to piss us all off and laugh when the cowboys do bad.

Get your own identity, at least Rockport is original

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ohhh...
"SPORTS trolling". I see. Dude that/s pretty pathetic even for someone as desperate as you. Looks like you fit that bill pretty closely. You know what you incessantly do...and you just keep on doing it. A troll.

Sad thing is. .people (me included!) give you what you want. You get the reaction and attention you so desperately crave.

And I DO NOT trust anyone that has to intentionally type "ya'll".
That’s all he wants is attention. Like I said if he went against the cowboys he’d be banned with all the personal emotional insults he throws.

He has the mods fooled into thinking he’s a die hard fan.

He’s laughing behind the screen now, look at how he acts, that’s not a normal person

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s all he wants is attention. Like I said if he went against the cowboys he’d be banned with all the personal emotional insults he throws.

He has the mods fooled into thinking he’s a die hard fan.

He’s laughing behind the screen now, look at how he acts, that’s not a normal person

I would so blast you to hell to prove to you how real of a Cowboys fan I truly am, but you fake fan are not worth me getting banned for. Consider yourself lucky for being protected.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I would so blast you to hell to prove to you how real of a Cowboys fan I truly am, but you fake fan are not worth me getting banned for. Consider yourself lucky for being protected.
Look at how he’s acting :lmao2:

Listen here Mr. Troll

The jig is up, we are onto your trolling ways. You are no longer fooling us into believing you are a “real fan”

Just pack a bag and get your affairs in order.

Meanwhile…… Find another team to troll.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at how he’s acting :lmao2:

Listen here Mr. Troll

The jig is up, we are onto your trolling ways. You are no longer fooling us into believing you are a “real fan”

Just pack a bag and get your affairs in order.

Meanwhile…… Find another team to troll.
I'm so hoping his childish act is on purpose. He can't possibly be for real.

Can he? :rolleyes:

triplets_93

Reaction score
Drink the Kool-Aid!!!

464004638_122122778900452072_3896645714634326200_n.jpg