I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

shabazz

Reaction score
I see both sides of the debate. He's not Mahomes and he's not Justin Fields.....so we're just wasting time here

Can we just all come together and buy that damn billboard spot across from the Deathstar so we can state our collective opinions of this front office.

I'll kick in the first C-note if somebody local gets this going!!!

Mikexike

Reaction score
I see both sides of the debate. He's not Mahomes and he's not Justin Fields.....so we're just wasting time here

Can we just all come together and buy that damn billboard spot across from the Deathstar so we can state our collective opinions of this front office.

We need to start a gofund me for a billboard.

GINeric

Reaction score
What is this about not having a functional running game? Pollard had over 1000 yards rushing last year. He had Zeke who was running all over the league for a large chunk of his career. And MVP candidate? He got one vote last year...

You said he got a vote, but yes he did. Where was our team ranked in rushing league wide that season?

Again, how many other below average, bum, trash quarterbacks became and ALL PRO and got MVP considerations??? Who are they and what are their names.

And I'm sorry but Pollard did not give us a legit backfield threat presence last season.

But give me some other examples of below average, bum and trash quarterbacks who have been in MVP conversations and became an All-Pro......

GINeric

Reaction score
Then why do you pay them so much attention?

It's fun exposing their hypocritical comments and backing them into a corner they can't explain their way out of because it would show just how hypocritical and false their comments are.

It's fun shutting haters up with truth they can't manipulate. Holding them accountable to logically explain their hypocritical statement puts them in an embarrassing position. Therefore they run and hide from certain questions like cowards.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I've wonder the same.

This place is completely losing it!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The NFL is over 100 years old.... and you're telling me that out of thousands of NFL quarterbacks through history.... Dak is the first one who was considered a bum, trash and below average to consistently be top 10, become All Pro and a MVP candidate without the aid of a functioning running game??

Cmon....
Nope, he is not the first, but he is on par with a Ryan Leaf, but Ryan Leaf didn't cost as much, equal talent though.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Learn what online sports trolling is...

Online trolling is when someone intentionally posts or comments online to upset others, especially in a sports context:
  • Examples
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting offensive comments on social media, sending direct messages to bully, or using derogatory terms in a video game

• Trolls' behaviors
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting anonymously, saying things they don't believe, or encouraging others to join in [/COLOR]

What is Trolling in sports?
Types of Trolling

Trash-talking – Using words to put down other or make fun of other players. Flaming – Flaming is displaying hostility towards other players in a game by insulting, swearing or using otherwise offensive language towards them.

This is exactly what y'all DDS posters do.

Since you hate the team, owner, coaches and player(s) so much, easily fix the problem...GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM.
Ohhh...
"SPORTS trolling". I see. Dude that/s pretty pathetic even for someone as desperate as you. Looks like you fit that bill pretty closely. You know what you incessantly do...and you just keep on doing it. A troll.

Sad thing is. .people (me included!) give you what you want. You get the reaction and attention you so desperately crave.

And I DO NOT trust anyone that has to intentionally type "ya'll".

kskboys

Reaction score
Shows how much you know about your leader. Rockport is a she.

“Ask your bf”

Damn I must of struck a deep nerve. Insults are getting are getting elementary level now

:lmao:
If not, she sure acts like a little 12 year old pouty girl.

kskboys

Reaction score
Trust me.... myself and other very intelligent posters around here know that the Dak hate from most here has ZERO to do with football. We can leave that right there......
You mean from all 7 haters? Yup, it has only to do w/ yanking y'all's chains, that's all.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Learn what online sports trolling is...

Online trolling is when someone intentionally posts or comments online to upset others, especially in a sports context:
  • Examples
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting offensive comments on social media, sending direct messages to bully, or using derogatory terms in a video game

• Trolls' behaviors
    [COLOR=var(--m3c10)]Posting anonymously, saying things they don't believe, or encouraging others to join in [/COLOR]

What is Trolling in sports?
Types of Trolling

Trash-talking – Using words to put down other or make fun of other players. Flaming – Flaming is displaying hostility towards other players in a game by insulting, swearing or using otherwise offensive language towards them.

This is exactly what y'all DDS posters do.

Since you hate the team, owner, coaches and player(s) so much, easily fix the problem...GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM.
Trolling on social media is kind of your thing huh? Twitter be wild.