I think Dak wants Wade Philips as DC running 4-3

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
So, Dak wants a DC he doesn't even know, and he wants that DC to run a defensive scheme he isn't used to running …

I don't think so.

As for Anae, there was a lot of season before Gregory was reinstated, and even afterward they could have found snaps for Anae if they thought he was ready - if not from Gregory, but also from Armstrong. Apparently there is something about Anae the team isn't seeing for now.

lol exactly

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
So, Dak wants a DC he doesn't even know, and he wants that DC to run a defensive scheme he isn't used to running …

I don't think so.

As for Anae, there was a lot of season before Gregory was reinstated, and even afterward they could have found snaps for Anae if they thought he was ready - if not from Gregory, but also from Armstrong. Apparently there is something about Anae the team isn't seeing for now.

With Anae the knock coming out of college was that they didn't think he could play as a standup linebacker and drop back into coverage in a 3-4. It sounds like Armstrong might be the only one that's any good at it after Aldon Smith, even if he isn't as good at pinning his ears back and rushing.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I believe Dak wants to have Wade Philips as the defensive coordinator after facing his top notch defense in the playoffs couple of years ago.

Also Dak had a conversation with Stephon Gilmore last season after the game and Gilmore would be willing to come to Dallas if Patriots let him go. Gilmore should be top FA priority this off-season for Cowboys to target and pair up with Diggs for a shutdown secondary.

Last but not least Randy Gregory has to go, he is one of the last remaining narcism decision by Jerry that keeps this cancerous culture in the locker room. In order to look right Jerry has forced coaches to start Gregory and stunt the growth of Bradlee Anae . Gregory can find another team that is willing to pay him but we gotta remove that cancerous tumor of privilege given out by Jerry. He didn’t earn that rotation job and has rubbed the DL the wrong way coming in cutting the line. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Gregory probably is near the top in pressures in 6 less games....cancer?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Gregory is far better than Taco. Gregory was a top 10 talent while Taco would have been a reach in the 2nd and was a terrible 1st rounder.

Where did this claim of "Garbage time" stats for Gregory come from? You will need to provide evidence of that.

I think Anae has a chance to be a good DE. But not as a rookie. He was a day 3 pick for a reason. I loved that pick and am anxious to see him next summer.

His two sacks came against the Washington Football Team’s patched up OL.