I think deep down inside that Owens always wanted to be a Cowboy!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GoinForSix said:
T.O. has a lot more to prove now though. He's playing with a chip on his shoulder this year, and what better way to prove you're the NFL's best receiver? Take America's Team to the Super Bowl in your first year.

It IS VERY possible. He went to SB in first year in Philly. VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

As far as I am concerned... HE DID HIS PART...

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick said:
He is great and he always wanted to be with Greatness. Here is where I believe he belongs.

Have seen lots of those Bible stories on the History Channel.

My guy feeling is that TO(and not Bush Jr or Cheney, that is) IS the anti-Christ.:(

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I like to work for free...:confused:
Basically, there are three types of NFL players:

The 'Football's Is My Life' player. This player is a dying breed, which has been disappearing rapidly during the salary cap era. He's going to play the game without reservation and not place the emphasis of his career on contracts.

The 'NFL Is A Business' player. This player loves to play where he's most wanted. He also wants to be equally compensated for his services. If one team can provide him with both, he will stick with them. If not, he will leave at the earliest opportunity for greener pastures.

'I'm All About The Money' player. This player could play the game for years or leave it at the drop of a hat. He's only going to play as long as he gets paid handsomely. Sometimes, he'll only play if he's paid outrageously. Loyalty to teammates, coaches, fans or even the game itself is never a genuine consideration. He's all about the Benjamins.

Given his actions and public statements throughout his career, Owens has always been all about the money. Luckily for him, he has the skills to back him up. But let us all (pro-Owens supporters, con-Owens supporters or those who could give a **** about Owens) not be mistaken for his true motivation for becoming a Cowboy.

Owens thinks of Jones and the Cowboys as a :jackpot:. Nothing more. Nothing less. After all, he has to feed his family, right? :)