I think I owe Cole Beasley an apology

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter they won’t reach the super bowl idk if y’all pay attention to the State Farm commercials lol Aaron Rodgers face with pat mahomes face on the State Farm shirt with the date 2-7-21 on it lol super bowl is 2-7-21 thanks nfl yur rigged

Pretty much looks like it. It looks like they rigged it for that. Still amazing that the Bills made it this far.

Qcard

Reaction score
When he left for the Bills, he commented on how the training facilities were better in Buffalo than here. As a diehard Cowboys fan (which I still very much am for God knows why), I didn't want to believe it. However, having seen what I watched in the game against the Ravens and realising that the Bills have beaten us back to the AFC Championship, I have to admit that I was wrong. The Bills are clearly a better run organisation than we are at the moment. I strongly hope that this changes for the Cowboys. I'd love for us to get back to glory. However, I must say, Cole Beasley was right.
Beasley did what was best for his family. He wouldn’t take Stephen Jones team friendly deal. The trend has taken root at the QB1 position.
But the Bills success is separate issue. They’ve been average to below average since 1995. They’ve finally running a decent organization.....25 years later

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Beasley did what was best for his family. He wouldn’t take Stephen Jones team friendly deal. The trend has taken root at the QB1 position.
But the Bills success is separate issue. They’ve been average to below average since 1995. They’ve finally running a decent organization.....25 years later

Well, hopefully, we make a Bills run next season, but we need a defence.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys training facilities are the best in the NFL. And I think that’s one reason why the Cowboys have endured years of failures. Entitlement breeds complacency.

Agree, this is more than training facilities. I been to the facilities when my brother coached the Bulls up there and I would say the LSU training facilities were better when I visited there facilities 2 years ago.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'd also like to add that the Pegulas don't have a weekly radio show, nor do they get with the media and provide injury updates. None of the owners with teams in the postseason right now do that.

We are so lucky to have Jerry lol.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Brady wasn't 42 years old and playing in Tampa Bay, the Bills would still be looking up to the Patriots this year.
I disagree. The bills are a much better team than the pats this year- with or without Brady. The bills defense is top shelf. The bills have had a major upgrade in their entire organization. From drafting to FA, to selection of coaches- the bills have done it the right way. Earth to Jerry....

cern

Reaction score
Bills defense sucks. Its just their time. Same for the Browns. You don't suck forever....
They looked pretty good to me yesterday. After some adjustments, they neutralized last years mvp. They looked good against the colts the previous week.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They looked pretty good to me yesterday. After some adjustments, they neutralized last years mvp. They looked against the colts the previous week.
I'm a big time Lamar Jackson fan.....but it doesn't take much to neutralize him. Bills have had a bad defense all year long. It didn't just get better in one game lol. Lamar already has issues throwing the football....you don't even have to play him for the pass if there's strong winds involved. That pick 6 was the game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
For sure, 2020 was an example of Murphy's Law. Just about everything that could go wrong went wrong. We couldn't play defence. Dak, who hadn't missed a game before this season, got hurt on a freak play that knocked him out for the season, COVID, no offseason while trying to install a new coaching staff and system. So, I expect next season to be better. We should have an offseason. We should have a preseason, and a lot of other things that we need. I just hope that this team is serious about fixing this defence. If we're going to make a serious run of it, that needs fixing, and we need to keep Dak.
This is exactly what I tell myself every off season, and Lucy pulls the same thing each time

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, hopefully, we make a Bills run next season, but we need a defence.
I watch and wait. Not buying any of this window dressing.

This appears to the making of Falcons North. Matt Ryan comes off the books easier after 2021 season. If Dak era ends, I can see Jerry and Stephen firing McCarthy, installing Quinn, sign FA Matt Ryan and draft another mid RD QB whom they won’t pay regardless of success.

The Joneses feel burned by the Contracts over past decade Romo’s included

Sydla

Reaction score
I am missing the training facilities point.

They hired a better a coaching staff while Jerry was still trying to convince himself Garrett was the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's just that simple.

irishline

Reaction score
I agree. It's hard to beat a division rival 3 different times in the season.

And yet the last 12 times a team went for a 3 win sweep against division rivals they have done it 75% of the time:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/saints-can-sweep-tom-brady-and-the-buccaneers-with-playoff-win-heres-how-often-sweeps-happen-in-nfl-history/#:~:text=The last team to pull,the playoff game 31-26.

"Over the past 25 years, a total of 12 teams have gone for the three-game sweep and they've gone 9-3 in those games."

Not saying the Saints are going to win (the Bucs are hot right now), just saying this narrative that it is hard to do just hasn't been all that accurate.