I think I owe Cole Beasley an apology

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And yet the last 12 times a team went for a 3 win sweep against division rivals they have done it 75% of the time:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/saints-can-sweep-tom-brady-and-the-buccaneers-with-playoff-win-heres-how-often-sweeps-happen-in-nfl-history/#:~:text=The last team to pull,the playoff game 31-26.

"Over the past 25 years, a total of 12 teams have gone for the three-game sweep and they've gone 9-3 in those games."

Not saying the Saints are going to win, just saying this narrative that it is hard to do just hasn't been all that accurate.

Oh, good point. Plus, we did that in 2009 to Philly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
When he left for the Bills, he commented on how the training facilities were better in Buffalo than here. As a diehard Cowboys fan (which I still very much am for God knows why), I didn't want to believe it. However, having seen what I watched in the game against the Ravens and realising that the Bills have beaten us back to the AFC Championship, I have to admit that I was wrong. The Bills are clearly a better run organisation than we are at the moment. I strongly hope that this changes for the Cowboys. I'd love for us to get back to glory. However, I must say, Cole Beasley was right.

let me know when they have those 3 sbs between the droughts. They beat us back but from a losing position..

nothing to brag about and they also dont have the win % we have in the same span. go check w-L, sb wins etc etc

Id say this is dig on the FO and or team disguised as a Beasly apology..good try though

F the bills F beasly CFFL!
next

OH and BTW how did they get back first? after we beat the living crap out of them B2B year in the SB we went to another in 1996 and won a SB.therfore we made it back to an NCFCG and added another SB trophy since their demise..

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe, but you don't hold the Ravens to 3 points and the Steelers like the Browns did it you'd defence sucks.

But their defense was bad and those teams have been struggling the past few months. I take nothing away from the Bills team as a whole but Ravens offense isn't very good and for whatever the Steelers offense just got worse and worse. Mind you the Steelers got shut down by the Bengals not that long ago.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
let me know when they have those 3 sbs between the droughts. They beat us back but from a losing position..

nothing to brag about and they also dont have the win % we have in the same span. go check w-L, sb wins etc etc

Id say this is dig on the FO and or team disguised as a Beasly apology..good try though

F the bills F beasly CFFL!
next

OH and BTW how did they get back first? after we beat the living crap out of them B2B year in the SB we went to another in 1996 and won a SB.therfore we made it back to an NCFCG and added another SB trophy since their demise..

No, it's a genuine Beasley apology, and also a bit of a point about how far our team has fallen.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But their defense was bad and those teams have been struggling the past few months. I take nothing away from the Bills team as a whole but Ravens offense isn't very good and for whatever the Steelers offense just got worse and worse. Mind you the Steelers got shut down by the Bengals not that long ago.

Good point, and we nearly beat the Steelers with a 4th string QB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The Bills have been terrible for longer than the Cowboys. They’re only now starting to turn it around.

I liked Cole, but he went where the money was, not because of the Bills. If the Cowboys paid him he would’ve stayed here.

....it's a combination of both.

khiladi

Reaction score
If Brady wasn't 42 years old and playing in Tampa Bay, the Bills would still be looking up to the Patriots this year.

Were the Patriots getting through same WRs in Tampa along with Gronk coming out of retirement their OL going to decide not to retire? Patriots were awful the last year Brady was there. They are in rebuild mode.

Brady had a 52.9 QB rating no TDs and 1 INT against the Titans and they went 2-4 on their last six games.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When he left for the Bills, he commented on how the training facilities were better in Buffalo than here. As a diehard Cowboys fan (which I still very much am for God knows why), I didn't want to believe it. However, having seen what I watched in the game against the Ravens and realising that the Bills have beaten us back to the AFC Championship, I have to admit that I was wrong. The Bills are clearly a better run organisation than we are at the moment. I strongly hope that this changes for the Cowboys. I'd love for us to get back to glory. However, I must say, Cole Beasley was right.
I kept telling people, call Beasley has the best hands in the entire league for passes percentages caught. That’s right the ball touches his hands he catches it. The only issue was he had nothing after the catch