I think it's safe to say Clinton Portis doesn't like Terrell Davis!

1fisher

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
I don't know about all that...but, man CP comes off as the dumbest, most arrogant idiot I've seen in a while. He sounded like a moron in that segment. Normally, I reserve judgement for people, but I think he is trying to act that way,thinking he is humorous.

His ridiculous, childish, UNFUNNY costumes are way over the top. He needs to see a shrink, seriously.

I know he is only 25 but in most of his interviews he responds and acts like an idiot.

Is that all an act? Maybe , but if so he needs to stick to something he's good at like running the football, because he sucks at running his mouth.

If he could interview like he runs the ball he'd have his own show..... :laugh2:

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:
Man, that was a great way to start my morning. Haven't laughed that hard in a while. :)

Big time, "Shaq, your knuckles looked scraped, did you walk here?"

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
KD said:
Check out Jeff Ross on that same roast. Too funny......:laugh2:

Jimmy, the Dolphins called. They want their deposit back.

Supposedly, Moose's jokes bombed so bad at Emmitt's roast that they had to edit a lot of it out for the DVD release because it was too uncomfortable and tense. Moose is probably a great guy and was a great player, but Orville Redenbacher had more soul. Talk about being out of your element. I wish I could have seen that.:laugh2:

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
I don't know about all that...but, man CP comes off as the dumbest, most arrogant idiot I've seen in a while.
what makes you say that :confused:
P6240144.jpg

portis2.jpg

5195808_400X300.jpg

73369982_fdc719e46e_m.jpg

5678752_7_2.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
Dangerous Dave said:
what makes you say that :confused:
P6240144.jpg

portis2.jpg

5195808_400X300.jpg

73369982_fdc719e46e_m.jpg

5678752_7_2.jpg

you should post those threads over at ES...... They love them some Clinton! He's a good RB but his act is just plain dumb!

Reaction score
"you should post those threads over at ES...... They love them some Clinton! He's a good RB but his act is just plain dumb!"

I thought about it, but half those idiots spend more time here than
on their own site....

illone

Reaction score
Clinton isn't known for being a class act, much like Michael Irvin, haha.

Both players can play ball, though.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
illone said:
Clinton isn't known for being a class act, much like Michael Irvin, haha.

Both players can play ball, though.

Michael can form clear, coherent sentences and is witty. Clinton needs a translator and sounds like he was dropped on his head as a child. Still Clinton is a hell of long way from behaving as bad as Irvin off the pitch.

1fisher

Reaction score
Dangerous Dave said:
"you should post those threads over at ES...... They love them some Clinton! He's a good RB but his act is just plain dumb!"

I thought about it, but half those idiots spend more time here than
on their own site....

man you got that right! They'd probably say the same thing about us!

I've been banned over there twice in the last 6 months!!!! But guess what? I've created another account and will keep a low profile until the season starts!:laugh2: :laugh2:

MossBurner

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
I don't know about all that...but, man CP comes off as the dumbest, most arrogant idiot I've seen in a while. He sounded like a moron in that segment. Normally, I reserve judgement for people, but I think he is trying to act that way,thinking he is humorous.

His ridiculous, childish, UNFUNNY costumes are way over the top. He needs to see a shrink, seriously.

I know he is only 25 but in most of his interviews he responds and acts like an idiot.

Is that all an act? Maybe , but if so he needs to stick to something he's good at like running the football, because he sucks at running his mouth.

Chill out! He's a class clown and enjoys himself in everything he does. If my job gave me a 50M+ contract, I would probably act goofy and always be smiling, too. If you don't like his personality, change the station.

He's a blessing for his team and plays harder than anyone in the league.

MossBurner

Reaction score
superpunk said:
How exactly is that quantified?

Just want to argue, huh?

Rephrase:

Clinton plays the game with passion. He often plays hurt, and never quits on a play.

superpunk

Reaction score
MossBurner said:
Just want to argue, huh?

Sure.

Either that, or I'd just prefer you didn't use made up quantities to hype your weird-o running back.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Sure.

Either that, or I'd just prefer you didn't use made up quantities to hype your weird-o running back.

Hey! He's only as weird as his team. I mean come on, they see nothing wrong with cross dressing, you know that.

Dude's got a screw loose for sure, though.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
half of you old crusties need to get a sense of humor

granted, Portis' humor isn't for everyone, but c'mon - give the guy a break

mbanx

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:

My vote for post of the day and year :lmao2: