I think it's safe to say Clinton Portis doesn't like Terrell Davis!

ghst187

Reaction score
Portis is a much better RB than Davis was. Davis run through tractor-trailer sized holes while Elway provided a passing threat that kept teams from loading up. Davis may have racked up some crazy numbers, but he is one of the most overrated RBs of all time. Can't remember him ever getting hit near the LoS or ever making a move on anyone.
Add in the fact that Davis wasn't much until after he miraculously became Charles Atlas in like one offseason...suspicious
I do think that Portis is an idiot though. He's a excellent RB but he's not special enough to garner much attention through his play so he resorts through the costumes that are beyond ********. Cheap rip-off of Rodman's tactics. Rodman had the same dilemma.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Portis is a good back... but he is one wierd cat. He definately marches to the beat of a different drummer. Freak.

Still, the funny part is how Commander fans stick up for his bizzare behavior and just want everyone to let "Clinton be Clinton". LOL. You know if it were a Cowboy, they'd sprain a finger trying to type what a freak he is and how stupid it is to dress up for weekly press conferences.

Yeah... Gibbs runs a tight ship there alright. :rolleyes: I bet Gregg Williams would like to just whip Clinton's butt.

superpunk

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Yeah... Gibbs runs a tight ship there alright. I bet Gregg Williams would like to just whip Clinton's butt.

Sounds like those sailors are getting a little "frisky."

It's an even-numbered year - this is big news.:laugh1:

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
half of you old crusties need to get a sense of humor

granted, Portis' humor isn't for everyone, but c'mon - give the guy a break

Yeah, he'll never be as articulate and witty as the Terry Bradshaws of the world. :rolleyes:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KD said:
Sorry to hijack this thread but speaking of Emmitt's Roast, it is pretty damn funny.... if you don't find it too vulgar that is.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=emmitt+roast&search_type=search_videos

I love the first clip on that page because at the end, Stuart Scott looks butt hurt to see his friend get made to look like a fool by Jamie Foxx. Really funny, yet really sad at the same time..... :)

Some funny funny sheet there ya'll.

Rumor

Reaction score
No...injuries happen....TD was as great a RB as there ever was,but yes only for a few years...he also has two rings, what does portis have?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
KD said:
Sorry to hijack this thread but speaking of Emmitt's Roast, it is pretty damn funny.... if you don't find it too vulgar that is.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=emmitt+roast&search_type=search_videos

I love the first clip on that page because at the end, Stuart Scott looks butt hurt to see his friend get made to look like a fool by Jamie Foxx. Really funny, yet really sad at the same time..... :)

OMG :lmao2: :lmao: That was hillarious! I almost felt sorry for the guy. He's going to have a hard time resurecting his career after that.

dfense

Reaction score
I couldn't understand half of what Clinton said. It's hard to believe someone that goes to college for several years has such a problem speaking. And as far as pointing the drug finger, Portis was the one with the dark shades.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
OMG :lmao2: :lmao: That was hillarious! I almost felt sorry for the guy. He's going to have a hard time resurecting his career after that.

Rule No.1 of being a nobody comic. Don't start joking about the star guests, especially if no knows who you are.

You're just asking for trouble.

Then you got the never to rag on master-comedian Jamie Foxx.

You just asking for double trouble.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rumor said:
No...injuries happen....TD was as great a RB as there ever was,but yes only for a few years...he also has two rings, what does portis have?
A great Halloween costume collection?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Rule No.1 of being a nobody comic. Don't start joking about the star guests, especially if no knows who you are.

You're just asking for trouble.

Then you got the never to rag on master-comedian Jamie Foxx.

You just asking for double trouble.

If he had any sense he would have done like Guy Torry and Jeff Ross did and stuck with raggin on the athletes. At least you know they wouldn't be able to retalliate. I guess that's why he is a nobody comedian.

Stuart Scott looked seriously upset by that either that or he was scared one of the comedians wouldcome after him next.

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
Raneiron#31 said:
Hes already a better back then Terrel Davis IMHO. Davis was a three year wonder and is proclaimed one of the best RBs of all time, can you say overrated? Good for Portis, putting TD in his place

And TD will polish his two Super Bowl rings, his Super Bowl MVP trophy and say to the Schitzophrenic Mama's boy Clinton Portis. "When you get some gold come and see me, until then shut the *** up."

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Dangerous Dave said:
what makes you say that :confused:
P6240144.jpg

portis2.jpg

5195808_400X300.jpg

73369982_fdc719e46e_m.jpg

5678752_7_2.jpg

I'm not trying to be a racist or anything, I'm most definitely not, but what is it with famous black guys and their alter-egos? Snoop, Portis, Barry Bonds dressed up as a woman once for the press, I saw Nick Cannon playing 5 different people, including a white jock and a cheerleader on MTV, Martin Lawrence as Shaneenee

idk, just trying to figure out what the deal is, it was funny when Martin Lawrence 1st did it over a decade ago, but now it's played out

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I'm not trying to be a racist or anything, I'm most definitely not, but what is it with famous black guys and their alter-egos? Snoop, Portis, Barry Bonds dressed up as a woman once for the press, I saw Nick Cannon playing 5 different people, including a white jock and a cheerleader on MTV, Martin Lawrence as Shaneenee

idk, just trying to figure out what the deal is, it was funny when Martin Lawrence 1st did it over a decade ago, but now it's played out

I'm not a black person, but, I think some do it just for the reaction! :D

Some of the black people that I know like to have fun and just "chill" for everyone....and themselves! :) I guess...just being different then just a successful black person...something/someone unique...Black comedians are the FUNNIEST!! Comedy Hour on DTV? :laugh2:

As for me...I like all that silly stuff...it's entertaining...different...having fun?

:star: