I Think Jalen Ramsey is Jealous of Diggs

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I have no idea why he would be.
270086556_5010825522314957_52829105799899622_n.jpg

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Well considering that Ramsey didn't work out for his original team, would it be fare to say he would've left the cowboys too?
I firmly believe this. Jason Garrett is a mediocre coach but he's a high character guy. He would have constantly butted heads with Jalen.

CB is a premium position. Our scouts are elite. They knew what Jalen was in college and could somewhat project what he would become in the pros based on his tape. Much like Micah (who should have gone #1 overall).

The Cowboys needed defensive players much like after last season. They drafted Zeke anyway. That's quite telling to me.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You forgot TE Travis Kelce!
:laugh:

We took some TE named Gavin Escobar instead. Which team is he currently on again?
:facepalm:
Omg I will never forget how people were chirping about Escobar being a big redzone threat. I think he had two targets his first year.

Scotman

Reaction score
INTs, sacks, or forced fumbles are huge my dude. Anytime a defense gets one and gives the ball back to your offense, that's big time. I'm sure these are what I'll call "trigger stats" that are embedded in player's contracts. Meaning if they hit certain stat totals bonuses kick in, etc. They are important my dude.

Byron Jones was lockdown CB for us, but he wasn't a ball hawk, so Jerry let him walk.
Every single time your defense takes the ball away, your odds of winning skyrocket.

Ramsey is still a stud. But 11 picks by one guy is historically good.