I Think Jalen Ramsey is Jealous of Diggs

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people say they don’t like Jalen Ramsey.
hes still a top 5 corner in this league at the moment, a better cover corner, better tackler than Diggs..
so, they are both good..im betting JR doesn't get as many opportunities as they don't throw at him as much.

Last edited:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
hes still a top 5 corner in this league at the money a better cover corner, bater tackler than Diggs..so, they are both good..im betting JR doesn't get as many opportunity's as they dont throw at him as much.

I really can’t think of a better corner. Cornerback rankings fluctuate so quickly, but he’s been arguably the best for six years and that should count for something.

Revis didn’t even have that kind of staying power.

blueblood70

Reaction score
INTs, sacks, or forced fumbles are huge my dude. Anytime a defense gets one and gives the ball back to your offense, that's big time. I'm sure these are what I'll call "trigger stats" that are embedded in player's contracts. Meaning if they hit certain stat totals bonuses kick in, etc. They are important my dude.

Byron Jones was lockdown CB for us, but he wasn't a ball hawk, so Jerry let him walk.

BJ still isn't worth the money, the right thing was to let him walk, I liked him but not for that coin, no way..he isnt worth the money he got..

we may lose Gregory for the same reason; someone will be willing to overpay. its why fans here het the Jones boys FA philosophy but they get it right more than wrong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I really can’t think of a better corner. Cornerback rankings fluctuate so quickly, but he’s been arguably the best for six years and that should count for something.

Revis didn’t even have that kind of staying power.
Revis was better but i get what you are saying.

ESisback

Reaction score
hes still a top 5 corner in this league at the moment, a better cover corner, better tackler than Diggs..
so, they are both good..im betting JR doesn't get as many opportunities as they don't throw at him as much.
I agree! I just don’t like Ramsey. A lot of people don’t because he’s an a-hole.

mldardy

Reaction score
I don’t like Ramsey either but he’s a heck of a DB.

The guy can be the best corner or safety in the NFL.

He’s the Micah Parsons of defensive backs. He can play anywhere.
Oh stop.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I think about this all the time. But, Ramsey's big mouth wouldn't have submitted to Red's authority as his head coach. I bet that is a major reason why they chose Zeke. Talented knucklehead.
Ramsey backed down from Steve smith. With said see you after the game. Ramsey wanted no parts.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Ramsey over rated. And Zeke was still the correct pick. :popcorn:
lol I would take Ramsey over Zeke. Heck Ramsey still doing his thing. Zeke is having a hard time being the best back on the team let alone top 5 in the NFL. Ramsey is still balling. You don't draft a rb top 5 anymore. Zeke is/was good. But look at Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry and now Jonathan Taylor (colts). You can find good backs later in the draft. And RB shelf life is short.