Twitter: I think Jayron Kearse is looking to get paid

plymkr

Reaction score
I hope he stays for a cheaper contract but I doubt he would. I wouldn't, I'd try to get as much money as possible. I like him tho, he balled out this year so I hope the best for him and i really hope his best is with us.

Loso86

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd take another short term maybe mid level deal but I don't know. He's been talking like this since the season ended.

As long as he doesn't think having 1 good year results in him getting big money

CapnB

Reaction score
"Well thats a lie but you were pretty good this year" is just about as good as a response as there could be on his claim.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
What we saw was probably the best he will ever play in his life. He was fantastic. We should be looking for guys in his situation constantly. What you can not do is pay him off and give him a massive retirement package. He gets a modest 2 year deal with minimal guarantees or he can go pack it in somewhere else.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Imagine not having a franchise QB under contract? This team would have gone no where if it wasn't for Dak, warts and all.

Agreed on Dak being overpaid though. Jerry should have paid Dak $32 million per year 2 seasons ago.

Where has Dak taken the team? Please elaborate.

Personal stat padding aside, the truth is he hasn't accomplished anything more than an other QB since Aikman.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where has Dak taken the team? Please elaborate.

Personal stat padding aside, the truth is he hasn't accomplished anything more than an other QB since Aikman.
Aww, so why watch? Just here to complain...26 years and counting?