I think Jerry believes having several new players will spark fans' interests once again

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pd8WTZ1.gif

leeblair

Reaction score
another ABD fan troll with genius thread. You actually think jerry gives a hoot about you? You can start thread after thread and get your ABD train folks to give you likes but in the end your probably going to be dissapointed. They arent rebuilding they are retooling and you have dak again this year and possibly beyond.. jerry doesnt want to go 4-13 and start again so the cowboys will remain relevent. (mediocre ).They are a 10-7 team right now before doing anything. I wish they could get mister selfish to sign a Kirk Cousins contract but there is no way todd france is going to let that happen

I thought these dummies would improve the team by creating some cap space and going after known ballers and i admit i got semi excited but they didnt. Im not surprised. What that means is they have to hit on every pick in the draft in the 1st 3 rounds.

Guess youll have to pin your hopes on this sexual assualt case.
Say what you want, but I think Jerry knows this could hit his pocketbook- and his pride.
Fans overall are saying the same thing this year; Dak is done.
The only ones not saying it are the ones being plastered by the propaganda of Dak's fan club and agent. And even they know the truth.

starfan1

Reaction score
Say what you want, but I think Jerry knows this could hit his pocketbook- and his pride.
Fans overall are saying the same thing this year; Dak is done.
The only ones not saying it are the ones being plastered by the propaganda of Dak's fan club and agent. And even they know the truth.
Poor Lee youll never learn. Well see what happens

Reaction score
Faced with an absolute revolt from the fan base, and wanting to keep Dak, I think Jerry is hoping that enough new players will make fans more accepting of him keeping Dak at quarterback.
I'm not saying he planned it this way, but he is letting this play out in the hopes it will help avert a mutiny of the fans after the fate of the Cowboys with Dak has been made clear.
I don't think it will work, but I think he's doing his best to make it work.
We'll see.
If those players include a new (and good) Center, T/G, RB, DT then I might be persuaded into thinking they're actually on the right track and trying to improve the team. Kendricks is a positive start although he's a very short term player...

Surfguy

Reaction score
My interest has been sparked...in the circus. Is Ringling Brothers expected in town anytime again soon? I'd like to sit with Jerry and Stephen while there if possible. We can talk...about the circus.
920x920.jpg

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
New quality players...sure. But at this point, some new bottom-of-the-barrel free agents and unproven rookies drafted at the end of every round are not going to impress many fans

Reid1boys

Reaction score
hilarious..... Jerry could bring in your grandparents to play LB and Db and the fans would be interested.

leeblair

Reaction score
If those players include a new (and good) Center, T/G, RB, DT then I might be persuaded into thinking they're actually on the right track and trying to improve the team. Kendricks is a positive start although he's a very short term player...
None of it will matter with Dak under center.

Reaction score
None of it will matter with Dak under center.
Most likely not but those are changes the team needs to make regardless of the QB, at least fix those things and give the next QB a chance. Andy Reid kept building his team even though he had Alex Smith driving the bus,,,, he was ready to pounce when the upgrade QB was available. Fortune favors the well prepared.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Faced with an absolute revolt from the fan base, and wanting to keep Dak, I think Jerry is hoping that enough new players will make fans more accepting of him keeping Dak at quarterback.
I'm not saying he planned it this way, but he is letting this play out in the hopes it will help avert a mutiny of the fans after the fate of the Cowboys with Dak has been made clear.
I don't think it will work, but I think he's doing his best to make it work.
We'll see.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Arlington Jonesboys Free agency motto, slogan, and strategy.

shabazz

Reaction score
The FO is merely getting enough guys to field a team for the 2024 season . The higher the 2025 draft pick, the better.

They will be average and cheap. The rebuild starts in 2025 but the foundation is being laid out right before our eyes

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry did say he'd take 3 okay guys instead of 1 good guy. What more do we need?

leeblair

Reaction score
Your post was about all the new players he's planning on getting. Well where are they? I mean, one player they've signed? Not impressed at all.
He'll have to replace the ones who leave, and I believe that he will try to get fans to focus on the new players and ignore the problem that remains.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
In 1989 when Jerry bought this team, he made it very clear that the game had passed Tom Landry and Tex Schramm by, and there was a need for change.
He brought up that it had been a decade since the Cowboys had won a Superbowl and that was unacceptable, and he was gonna make whatever changes necessary to get back to winning. And he did.

Now here we are, almost 3 decades after our last Superbowl.

Does the SOB wanna make changes now? Nahhhh he thinks he is above the logic he used on Tex and Tom, He does not think that logic applies to he and his brood.

Its no longer about winning Superbowls ........ its about using our fandom to make billions.

And until he has the guts or the decency to point the same finger of logic, that he pointed toward Tom *** Landry, toward his own ugly mirror ....... we will never win another Superbowl.

I just pray the fans have finally stopped buying that sleasy used car salesmans bullcrap.