Reaction score
Uh-oh Mahomes hurt? Yeah he hurt his hand

CB61

Reaction score
Holding ? Starting to act like the Cowboys now

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ah cute, you just started being a fan. Lesson 1. Jerry isn’t going anywhere...
A thought just occurred to me...

What is this place going to be like the day Jerry moves beyond this mortal plane?

JayFord

Reaction score
A thought just occurred to me...

What is this place going to be like the day Jerry moves beyond this mortal plane?
Id actually be sad because i Love Jerry Jones......and i do like him as owner/gm of the cowboys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure why all fans can’t handle the reality of Jerry’s ways?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Godfather. Please get Jerry Jones to sell the Dallas Cowboys.
"Don't worry"
th

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's a cornered animal.

Which means he'll double down on don't it his way.
Yea..Jerry could be spiteful.

But I’m beginning to think Jason doesn’t want to come back after all of this. He looks ready to test the waters elsewhere.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People like to say he can do whatever he wants, but not really.

After all that's been put out there lately, if he tries to pull the usual crap....like hire another puppet, hire assistants before a HC, try to force assistants on to a HC candidate, he is just going to continue to get killed in the media, and a lot of loyal fans have truly had enough. A quarter century was fair.

The results will of course speak for themselves.

I think his recent frustration was much more about realizing he will need to give up some control than lack of sleep.

Realistically though, if he brings in the right guy, doesnt undermine him, this team can be in contention (I mean against the league, not the pathetic NFC East) after two offseasons.

We will all know before long what he is thinking, and if we have a chance anytime soon, or we just need to wait until he is in a box before we see any results.

This is an exercise in wishful thinking. Jerry will never hire anyone that makes him feel ill at ease in his own team's facilities or locker room. Whoever we hire will have to okay dealing with a lot of Jerry jones b/c he's not going anywhere.

Reaction score
This place is going to meltdown when Jerry gives Garrett a 2 year extension for making the playoffs 2 years in a row
Hilarious.

If the Cowboys make the playoffs it wil be by default. Somebody from the NFC East has to make it. It will be nothing that Garrett did.

I would very seriously consider shutting things down if Garrett gets an extension. I've had enough.