I think Watkins was benched

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Dude's a wanker. Crying? Are you serious? Isn't there a man law against that?

cowboys19

Reaction score
I dont know why people are surprised. Since im a FSU fan i watched him alot in college.

a couple times when Mickey Andrews ( FSU D coordinator ) yelled at him he sat down on the bench by himself with his head down crying. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it shows he is upset with himself which i like

ddh33

Reaction score
cowboys19;1078576 said:
I dont know why people are surprised. Since im a FSU fan i watched him alot in college.

a couple times when Mickey Andrews ( FSU D coordinator ) yelled at him he sat down on the bench by himself with his head down crying. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it shows he is upset with himself which i like

As long as he bounces back I am fine with it.

I think it's kind of ironic how many people were whining about Bill not relying on young players. Perhaps fans just forgive young players faster, but they can sure get you beat in a hurry.

Pat Watkins isn't alone in his trouble today by any stretch. I don't think everything should be placed on him. He had a bad day. He's just got to rebound and do better.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
ddh33;1078395 said:
I think Watkins had to go the bench because of his emotions as much as anything else.

On the bright side, we have a young kid who truly cares and can't stand the thought of letting his team down. On the other hand, he's got to show a little more emotional toughness.

Yea, the tears dont really bother me, i wont say i like them though. But they are a sign that he wants to get better, and expects more out of himself.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Keith Davis starts the rest of the season. Its been a long time since I've seen a player emotionally crumble like that in the MIDDLE of a game. I understand tears after the game is over, but to break down like that while the game is underway is a very disheartening sign about this kid's composure and mental toughness.

ddh33

Reaction score
Reminder again:

Marcus Coleman just became available for reinstatement, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Da Hammer;1076998 said:
he deserved to be benched, still hopefully the rook bounces back

True....but than why wasn't our QB benched??? Oh yeah, I forgot....difference is Bledsoe is a "Parcells" guy!!