I think we make a trade for Chris Jones

Havic

Reaction score
Broaddus mentioned earlier in the week he felt a big move was coming. There are several holdouts right now. Bosa would have a huge impact on this team but no way the 49ers trade him. We already have pollard so Taylor really isn’t need so this leaves one guy.

Chris jones. I think we make a trade and he will be here before the season starts

John813

Reaction score
That would be a huge trade in terms of assets going to the Chiefs. 1st++
Chiefs didn't miss a beat trading away Hill, but not sure the same could be said if they trade Jones.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The big move if there is one would likely be a rotational player that Stephen trades a 6th or 7th. I do not see the team making any big moves that involves high salaries because they have huge extensions to deal with.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Talent at defensive end is good in Dallas, but it really doesn't strike fear when all is on the line...yet.

The Cowboys get turn-overs but don't dominate score and total yardage, again...yet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Broaddus mentioned earlier in the week he felt a big move was coming. There are several holdouts right now. Bosa would have a huge impact on this team but no way the 49ers trade him. We already have pollard so Taylor really isn’t need so this leaves one guy.

Chris jones. I think we make a trade and he will be here before the season starts
the only glaring need we have here is possibly backup offensive lineman or OLB/off the ball space LB, I don't think a move like you're talking about it's gonna happen....its most likely a player like barr and peters again.. maybe both. Knowing our front office and the comfort level they have in some players this is probably who they bring in because we could use both as emergency depth

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score

OK, please stop and pass gas and see if this “feeling” still persists
Thank you

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I don't think this is anything of substance. But just to play along...

If it's a DT, it is Aaron Donald, and will be closer to the deadline when LAR is out of it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Chris Jones is the difference between KC defense being good enough, and not. I am pretty sure their front office knows this. Dont see it happening.
But what if he doesn't end his holdout and they're going to be without him anyway I'm not saying we're making this move because this is not happening but I'm just saying in this case if he decides to hold out the entire season what is it good for them he's not going to be on the field either way so a trade gets them some draft picks and maybe they lower the draft pick compensation and take one of our pass rushers maybe an inside guy we can afford to lose like Gholston and /or Gallimore plus a 2nd for Chris? The guy is up there in age so if they want any more than that I'm probably out anyway I mean I know he's a really good player but you gotta take players ages and the fact that they're desperate for one last contract into account I know he's probably worth more than that but not if he wants a new deal we gotta pay that money he's already what 18 million against the cap this year?? I know this is crazy but would you even consider trading Osi in a second? I don't think I would I think OC has a chance to turn into a Chris Jones..

pitt33

Reaction score
The big move if there is one would likely be a rotational player that Stephen trades a 6th or 7th. I do not see the team making any big moves that involves high salaries because they have huge extensions to deal with.
Amen.

Flamma

Reaction score

From your keyboard to God's monitor. I'd love it. He's got a market value of 32M per year. I just don't see it happening. Find a way to make it work under the cap and we have the best D in the league. If we don't have it already. I just think it's biting off more than they can chew.

yentl911

Reaction score
the only glaring need we have here is possibly backup offensive lineman or OLB/off the ball space LB, I don't think a move like you're talking about it's gonna happen....its most likely a player like barr and peters again.. maybe both. Knowing our front office and the comfort level they have in some players this is probably who they bring in because we could use both as emergency depth
I would add kicker to the need list too