'I Told Him He Messed With the Wrong Witch'

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dorothy Baker and her 2-year-old and 5-year-old sons were shopping Friday at a CVS in Baytown, Texas, a man identified as Ismael Martinez allegedly hid out in her unlocked van, police said.

When the family got back into the car, Baker said Martinez "popped up out of the backseat and said that if I didn't want my kids to get hurt, that I would do exactly what he said."

Martinez, 54, allegedly pulled a knife on Baker while she was driving and demanded she stop at an ATM for money, she said.

When she refused, Martinez allegedly became violent, she said.

"I took my fist and I hit him in the face, and I told him to get out of my car," Baker said.

Baker intentionally drove her van into a telephone pole in hopes of sending Martinez through the front windshield, according to the Baytown Police Department crime report.

I thought, 'If you swerve and hit the pole, he's not wearing a seatbelt, he'll go through the windshield or at least hit his head, and you can stop him. You can do something to make sure that he doesn't hurt your kids,'" Baker told KTRK-TV. "That's all I was thinking of really, was just to get him away from my kids."

Police said Martinez eventually jumped out of the van and tried to flee. But before Baker knew it, she had run her car into him.

"I didn't mean to run him over," she said. "I was just trying to stop him so he didn't hurt anybody else."

"You don't come after people with kids," she said. "I told him he messed with the wrong witch."

http://gma.yahoo.com/mother-protect...im-messed-174656902--abc-news-topstories.html

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This is awesome.

Unfortunately some will defend the kidnapper.

joseephuss

Reaction score
zrinkill;5101489 said:
This is awesome.

Unfortunately some will defend the kidnapper.

No, they won't.

Good job by her. She was able to maintain some sense about her in a crisis situation. Of course maybe it could have been avoided had she locked her van, but she handled herself well.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The lesson is do not mess with a mom with her kids. Men are not half as mean as a woman are when their kids are put in danger. :laugh2:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101;5101517 said:
The lesson is do not mess with a mom with her kids. Men are not half as mean as a woman are when their kids are put in danger. :laugh2:

You got that right.!

You have to understand, my mom is the sweetest, most gentle, forgiving, loving person I know. Never heard her say a bad thing about anyone.

But my dad tells a story from back in the 50's when a neighbor lady paddled my older brother.

Dad said he couldn't keep up with Mom as she went over to that lady's house. He is saying, "Lois, Lois, slow down, .. what are you going to do?"

She never answered him.

By the time he got there, she had knocked on the door, invited herself in, and had her finger pointing on that lady's chest, telling her, "never spank my child ever again, never touch my child ever again, if you ever lay a hand on my child again," ... yada yada yada.

Dad says he never laughed so hard. Mom doesn't think it is funny.

Don't mess with Mama bear's cubs.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i700.***BLOCKED***/albums/ww7/The_Blay/super-troopers-mexico_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101;5101517 said:

Bulldog with lipstick! Lol

dogberry

Reaction score
Would I be allow to run down a criminal after the fact. I'm an old male.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
dogberry;5101963 said:
Would I be allow to run down a criminal after the fact. I'm an old male.

Maybe, .. if the guy jumped in your car, threatened your grandchildren with a knife, if he happened to jump out of your vehicle and you happen to run into him, accidentally running over him, .. maybe.

I know what they say about a Mom and her young, but after being a grandpa for 2 1/2 yrs, if you did this to me and my grandson, you could only hope I only run over you with my vehicle, ... once.

"Whoa, .. wait, what was that sound? Wow I better back up again, .. whoa, there is that sound again, .. what the? ... I better go forward, .. oh my, it feels like my transmission is slipping. Once more, oh no, there it is again !!"

Don't mess with 'Pop'. :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;5101991 said:
Maybe, .. if the guy jumped in your car, threatened your grandchildren with a knife, if he happened to jump out of your vehicle and you happen to run into him, accidentally running over him, .. maybe.

I know what they say about a Mom and her young, but after being a grandpa for 2 1/2 yrs, if you did this to me and my grandson, you could only hope I only run over you with my vehicle, ... once.

"Whoa, .. wait, what was that sound? Wow I better back up again, .. whoa, there is that sound again, .. what the? ... I better go forward, .. oh my, it feels like my transmission is slipping. Once more, oh no, there it is again !!"

Don't mess with 'Pop'. :laugh2:

:laugh2: :lmao: :laugh2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I hope he walks with a limp for the rest of his life...............

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dorothy Baker and her 2-year-old and 5-year-old sons were shopping Friday at a CVS in Baytown, Texas, a man identified as Ismael Martinez allegedly hid out in her unlocked van, police said.

When the family got back into the car, Baker said Martinez "popped up out of the backseat and said that if I didn't want my kids to get hurt, that I would do exactly what he said."

Martinez, 54, allegedly pulled a knife on Baker while she was driving and demanded she stop at an ATM for money, she said.

When she refused, Martinez allegedly became violent, she said.

"I took my fist and I hit him in the face, and I told him to get out of my car," Baker said.

Baker intentionally drove her van into a telephone pole in hopes of sending Martinez through the front windshield, according to the Baytown Police Department crime report.

I thought, 'If you swerve and hit the pole, he's not wearing a seatbelt, he'll go through the windshield or at least hit his head, and you can stop him. You can do something to make sure that he doesn't hurt your kids,'" Baker told KTRK-TV. "That's all I was thinking of really, was just to get him away from my kids."

Police said Martinez eventually jumped out of the van and tried to flee. But before Baker knew it, she had run her car into him.

"I didn't mean to run him over," she said. "I was just trying to stop him so he didn't hurt anybody else."

"You don't come after people with kids," she said. "I told him he messed with the wrong witch."

http://gma.yahoo.com/mother-protect...im-messed-174656902--abc-news-topstories.html

Serves the dirtbag right. Maybe now he'll learn not to pick on those he perceives to be defenseless. Turns out this lady wasn't so defenseless after all. LOL.