I, too, have been dubious about Dak but I must confess

offlimits

Reaction score
...have the last four games changed your perception of him? It appears he can now see the entire field and is better at reading the defense. Especially, pre-snap. He checked off several times yesterday and would find the open receiver. He actually hit receivers in stride and I love the slants that they ran. Give credit where credit is due. I know it was the Vagiants but I thought that MM called a great game. Your thoughts?

bewp7

Reaction score
no

dak has play good but i just do not care about what he do against the giants in november

i saw dak play good in the regulsr season many time

i care about what he do against san francisco in january

sorry

Kwyn

Reaction score
not really.

The only thing I’ve seen that makes me more hopeful is that he and the coaches seem to recognize that even though he’s not a running quarterback, he can use his legs to make plays.

That opens up more options and creates opportunities.

Decision making and judgement is still suspect but the reduced turnovers is a bright spot as well.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Other than the interception, which oddly enough Rush threw a eerily similar one when he came in (so maybe it was something unique the Giants were doing?), he's been as close to flawless as I can remember.

People will complain about the competition he's faced, but you can only play who's on the schedule, and the last 4 games on the schedule, Dak has been playing lights out.

Hope he can keep it up for the rest of the year and into the playoffs.
:star:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is a great point. It’s so hard. I was a big Dak supporter. After SF game I jumped off the bandwagon. Now I am not sure. He has been great but it has been against some bad teams. I also think the offense as a whole has been better. I think anywhere Shottenheimer has gone he has been awful so that’s a part of it too. Still it’s obvious Dak has lost some athleticism. He is 30 and takes hits. It may mean they take a step back next year but I still fall on the side that you can’t extend him.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Dak is playing good. One of the main reasons this offense has looked good is because of him. He still must play good in a divisional playoff game for me to ever trust him. He has played SO bad against the 49ers the last 2 times we've played them that I don't think asking him to step up in a playoff game against a SB contender is asking too much. Even if he just plays average I'll give him the pass. He is the main reason we've been booted out of the playoffs the past 2 years. Fix that and he fixes his narrative.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Something seems to have changed. I suspect the coaching staff has just decided to let him play however he wants. He looks kind of like he did in his rookie year.

Ken

Reaction score
no

dak has play good but i just do not care about what he do against the giants in november

i saw dak play good in the regulsr season many time

i care about what he do against san francisco in january

sorry
I can't imagine following a team and watching every game and not having any fun while doing it because it "isn't the playoffs".

Just miserable.