I understand that it's a team game, BUT Romo....

Zordon

Reaction score
.....let's keep it funky, there is no reason Tony Romo should let Josh freaking McCown beat him tomorrow. if you want Romo to be more widely respected around the league and by the media, he needs to will his team to victory tomorrow, NO MATTER the adversities presented to him. This is Josh McCown we are talking about folks, a lifelong journey man QB. We did not give Tony Romo a $108 million dollar deal to lose a critical game in December to a Josh McCown led team. I already know the manufactured responses are coming about this being a team game and its not fair to put that type of pressure on Romo...I'm sorry, when you invest 20% of your cap on a single player, I think its fair that I expect Romo to outduel McCown at all costs. Especially when the other team has a bad defense similar to ours. ELITE qbs do not lose to a Josh McCown led team, Romo needs to lead us to victory tomorrow, flame away.

Last edited:

durrrr

Reaction score
"will his team to victory" god i just can't make it past things like that

NJ22

Reaction score
LOL. I hope Tony can beat that Bears o-line and hit Josh a few times and cover those big wrs!

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
"McCown 400 yards 4 TDs in Cowboys loss to Bears, Romo to blame"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo will need to show he can play better against their defense, the McCown plays against ours. So it's up to our defense to not let McCown defeat us.
Tony should play well against their defense, and especially if Murray can pound them on the run.
to me, this game is more on the OL and Defense for us.
Unless Romo starts throwing picks, he should play a solid game. and hope it doesn't come to him slinging it around, unless he is careful and completes them, like he has been doing lately.

Zordon

Reaction score
"McCown 400 yards 4 TDs in Cowboys loss to Bears, Romo to blame"

If McCown can get 4 TDs on our sorry defense, Romo needs to get 5 TDs on their sorry defense. we paid him $108 million dollar to win this type of game.

durrrr

Reaction score
If McCown can get 4 TDs on our sorry defense, Romo needs to get 5 TDs on their sorry defense. we paid him $108 million dollar to win this type of game.

awful post. seriously, awful.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
.....let's keep it funky, there is no reason Tony Romo should let Josh freaking McCown beat him tomorrow. if you want Romo to be more widely respected around the league and by the media, he needs to will his team to victory tomorrow, NO MATTER the adversities presented to him. This is Josh McCown we are talking about folks, a lifelong journey man QB. We did not give Tony Romo a $108 million dollar deal to lose a critical game in December to a Josh McCown led team. I already know the manufactured responses are coming about this being a team game and its not fair to put that type of pressure on Romo...I'm sorry, when you invest 20% of your cap on a single player, I think its fair that I expect Romo to outduel McCown at all costs. Especially when the other team has a bad defense similar to ours. ELITE qbs do not lose to a Josh McCown led team, Romo needs to lead us to victory tomorrow, flame away.

I'm sure you will get plenty of backlash for this but I couldn't agree more

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
"will his team to victory" god i just can't make it past things like that
Listen..

Romo says he has 'willed' himself this far..

..he's a pro golfer..

Pro NFL QB..

..multimillionaire..

..married to a beautiful wife..

..he's just about won it all for himself..

..as a fan of the team I'd like to see winning if you don't mind for the team..the fans and the ages.

Get started Romo.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Exhibit 356884 as to why this is the dumbest fan base in the league.

durrrr

Reaction score
Listen..

Romo says he has 'willed' himself this far..

..he's a pro golfer..

Pro NFL QB..

..multimillionaire..

..married to a beautiful wife..

..he's just about won it all for himself..

..as a fan of the team I'd like to see winning if you don't mind for the team..the fans and the ages.

Get started Romo.

http://i1176.***BLOCKED***/albums/x323/situasean/uhhhh_zps26e56c58.gif

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
For 108 mil I expect romo to outplay McCown. Will that be enough to win? Who knows

durrrr

Reaction score
Anyone who says McCown is better then cutler loses all credibility in my book

Maybe look past their career arcs (1st round pick vs journeyman) and pay attention to what they've done this season. McCown has been better.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Maybe look past their career arcs (1st round pick vs journeyman) and pay attention to what they've done this season. McCown has been better.
I'm looking at talent. Better arm. Stronger arm. Intangibles. Cutler has one of the best arms in football. He can make any throw. Any GM in the league would say the same.