I want to talk about Dak Prescott

J12B

Reaction score
OK so I want to talk Prescott. Last year he finished 1st in passing TDs, 3rd in yards passing, 2nd in completion percentage, and 2nd in passing rating.

Holy cow-did Dak have an excellent season last year and it's no wonder why he finished 2nd in MVP Votes.

He's easily a top 5 QB in the league.

I think he's in for an even better season this year and has a real shot to be this year's MVP.

He is that good.

I hope he's signed to a long term deal soon, even if that means he averages $60 million.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
OK so I want to talk Prescott. Last year he finished 1st in passing TDs, 3rd in yards passing, 2nd in completion percentage, and 2nd in passing rating.

Holy cow-did Dak have an excellent season last year and it's no wonder why he finished 2nd in MVP Votes.

I think he's in for an even better season this year and has a real shot to be this year's MVP.

He is that good.

I hope he's signed to a long term deal soon, even if that means he averages $60 million.
He improves every year even the int year. The good ones work on something to improve every offseason.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak could play better and still probably won’t win MVP. Too much of that award is out of his hands. The Oline lost starters the run game probably won’t be as strong as in recent years, and it’s up in the air as to what the defense will be.

Lamar doesn’t win MVP last year if they don’t win 13 games, in large part due to the defense. I think the stat is 9 of the last 11 QB MVPs were on teams that achieved the #1 seed in their conference, and every one since 2016 has been that.

Kwyn

Reaction score

He is that good.

This is a topic that definitely needs much more attention,

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak could play better and still probably won’t win MVP. Too much of that award is out of his hands. The Oline lost starters the run game probably won’t be as strong as in recent years, and it’s up in the air as to what the defense will be.

Lamar doesn’t win MVP last year if they don’t win 13 games, in large part due to the defense. I think the stat is 9 of the last 11 QB MVPs were on teams that achieved the #1 seed in their conference, and every one since 2016 has been that.
Yet you, an Iggles fan, would never want Dak on your team.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's about time we had a different topic of discussion on this board.
We could talk about what kind of training regimen you could provide to a Type 1 diabetic who is in relatively very good shape, but looking for more in his late 40's, but that's probably too niche.

Staubacher

Reaction score

He is that good.

Thanks Tad.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
RUNNER UP MVP, plus other players like him....85!!
oprah-screaming.gif