I want to talk about Dak Prescott

GORICO

Reaction score
OK so I want to talk Prescott. Last year he finished 1st in passing TDs, 3rd in yards passing, 2nd in completion percentage, and 2nd in passing rating.

Holy cow-did Dak have an excellent season last year and it's no wonder why he finished 2nd in MVP Votes.

He's easily a top 5 QB in the league.

I think he's in for an even better season this year and has a real shot to be this year's MVP.

He is that good.

I hope he's signed to a long term deal soon, even if that means he averages $60 million.
J12B---- i am upset how we play hardball games signing our good players....not kidding makes players feel like you dont appreciate or like them....this whole "its only business goes so far".....never forget 2019-2020 we lay down for Zeke and he never played good again.....if we hung on to Pollard and let Zeke rookie contract play out we saved a lot of money....and i get it....past is 20/20....but now we will have to pay top dollar for Dak and we did not need too.....and we better pay it too or we will regret it

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK so I want to talk Prescott. Last year he finished 1st in passing TDs, 3rd in yards passing, 2nd in completion percentage, and 2nd in passing rating.

Holy cow-did Dak have an excellent season last year and it's no wonder why he finished 2nd in MVP Votes.

I think he's in for an even better season this year and has a real shot to be this year's MVP.

He is that good.

I hope he's signed to a long term deal soon, even if that means he averages $60 million.
A qb "that good"....doesn't crap his pants in the 1st game of the playoffs....at home....against a 7th seed.

Mvp? Doesn't do that either.

An mvp...that good.....shines brightly in moments like that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He is that good.

visionary

Reaction score

He is that good.

Youre on a roll with stupid threads, Stephen

Dont stop now

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB, that's it and that's all. Dak can get a team to the SB, but I don't know if it's with the Jones Boys and Committee.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
In an ideal world I'd prefer to talk about him once a year. When we're playing against the next team he's suiting up for

dckid

Reaction score

He is that good.

A lot of what you are saying is correct. There is a saying, what you are saying is factual but not true. True as in what Jerry & the fans expect.
Unfortunately all 29 years since the last SB are clumped together. We have had two really good QB's, Romo & Dak during that time frame. 2006- Present.
The results have been eerily similar, 2 playoff wins, not getting past the divisional round. Those are the results.
Dallas runs their organization differently than other smart teams. Its better to pay your players early so you can beat the prices going up.
Dak's contract would be reasonable if they extended him at 52 per year.. but here we are with him asking for $60 million a year.
I don't think they should pay him that. The FO has to be drafting QB's every year in the 3rd round or later.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

He is that good.

Hmmmmm, it's a little too early to be posting insanely bad Prescot posts. Prescot is a younger Kurt Cousins, who makes his living bleeding an organization of valuable cap space, while at the same time playing just good enough to beat toads and prevent defenses in the NFL. The only title Prescot has earned is the No.1 Untrustful QB in the NFL. This dude has a bad habit of going MIA in meaningful games and shouldn't be considered in the future of the Dallas Cowboys. He should be benched in favor of either Rush or Lance or maybe both. JJ should force Prescot's hand by benching him to start the season. Prescot is acting all cool and calm because he thinks he's in control, but if JJ throws a wrench into Prescot's future plan by benching him it might force Prescot and his agents to demand a trade which means the Cowboys could end up with additional 2025 DRAFT CAPITAL going into the 2025 NFL draft.

J12B

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, it's a little too early to be posting insanely bad Prescot posts. Prescot is a younger Kurt Cousins, who makes his living bleeding an organization of valuable cap space, while at the same time playing just good enough to beat toads and prevent defenses in the NFL. The only title Prescot has earned is the No.1 Untrustful QB in the NFL. This dude has a bad habit of going MIA in meaningful games and shouldn't be considered in the future of the Dallas Cowboys. He should be benched in favor of either Rush or Lance or maybe both. JJ should force Prescot's hand by benching him to start the season. Prescot is acting all cool and calm because he thinks he's in control, but if JJ throws a wrench into Prescot's future plan by benching him it might force Prescot and his agents to demand a trade which means the Cowboys could end up with additional 2025 DRAFT CAPITAL going into the 2025 NFL draft.
It's Prescott, not Prescot.

Get it right from now on.

tjritch33

Reaction score

He is that good.

I guess my account is too new for a new post. My question is :

What happens if you go over the Salary Cap?

Fine? Not allowed by NFL front office (How would they know cap for future years?)

Do they required you to cut players under contract (how would that work?)

Is it possible to do a MLB contract like Shohei:

Shohei Ohtani will be on the Dodgers' payroll for the next 20 years under the unique terms of the 10-year, $700 million contract he signed with the team in December. Ohtani will only make $2 million each of the next 10 years

GINeric

Reaction score

He is that good.

This is what confuses me about this post.... all those things you typed are real life facts. Many here call Dak a bum, says he below average, and say he's not top 15....

But none of them ever tell me how a bum, below average, non-top 10 quarterback can do the things Dak did.

We all know Dak isn’t elite, but here's other question they've NEVER answered....

- What other bum, below average, bottom 15 quarterbacks have become All-Pro, an MVP candidate and put up the other production listed by the OP?? What are those quarterbacks names??

(Of course they NEVER answer those questions)