I wanted to be wrong about Garrett

ksadler1

Reaction score
It wasn't Garrett playing linebacker out there, or QB ... The important thing is that players won't quit on him .

He deserves a 5 year extension .

For what? If Garrett's MO stands pat, we finish 8-8 next year and miss the playoffs. He's had long enough...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That darn Garrett couldn't prevent the "Hot Boyz" from getting their butts pushed all over the field to the tune of 273 yards rushing on 48 attempts. He couldn't help D Law steal Goff's soul (without even sacking him once), either.

Dang you, JG!

But let's promote the defensive genius to head coach because they played so well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
but they were drubbed from start to finish. Don’t let that score fool you, that was a beating. Play hard for him? Sure

You know what killed me was the utter lack of urgency we had on offense. Zero concern about the clock.

CWR

Reaction score
That darn Garrett couldn't prevent the "Hot Boyz" from getting their butts pushed all over the field to the tune of 273 yards rushing on 48 attempts. He couldn't help D Law steal Goff's soul (without even sacking him once), either.

Dang you, JG!

But let's promote the defensive genius to head coach because they played so well. :rolleyes:

Lol that's fair but damn you have to wonder if Garrett will ever get over the hump.

getridofdak

Reaction score
Garrett is an issue, but this team lives through Elliot.. if he's shut down the offense has nothing. Everyone pretty much know's how I feel about Dak, but you can't expect to win big games if the only one you have to rely on the win a game is based off of your HB doing all the leg work - news flash he's not gonna carry the team on his back every game.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett is an issue, but this team lives through Elliot.. if he's shut down the offense has nothing. Everyone pretty much know's how I feel about Dak, but you can't expect to win big games if the only one you have to rely on the win a game is based off of your HB doing all the leg work - news flash he's not gonna carry the team on his back every game.

You're right , playcalling, playbook, scheme and game planning don't matter ... put it all on zeke & extend garrett another 9 years .