I was just wondering if it's the older fans who see what I see in Dak

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well, I take you not taking me seriously as a compliment.

If you want a homework assignment, google Dak leadership and see what is said about his leadership.

I get people having some doubt about his talent. Questioning his leadership is absurd. That is akin to people questioning Zeke’s durability.
Where was this mythical leadership last season? You know, when the team quit.

cowboygo

Reaction score
Have you played a team sport? If so, you'd recognize that playing hurt week 16 is nothing to scoff at. That is putting your body on the line, on a contract year. Did it get the job done? No. But this "mythical" leadership is just a ridiculous response.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why not leave out all his good plays, then he will look really bad!
I was not cherry picking, just showing what he did the last 3 seasons, which is recent.
In 2016 he surprised other teams, they didnt know him, and elliot was a lot better that year, so was the OL.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well I wondered if they all just wanted JG gone lol so quit as a team or part of the team.
But if they didnt then yeah daks leader ship couldnt get the team going.

And I will say here that with JG as HC, and that staff, it makes it hard to accurately evaluate any of the
dallas players.
I am all for dak playing one year on the tag to see what he can do under MM.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What vague about it? Do you want me to link the articles for you or do you want to simply google "Dak Leadership" and read a few of them? The information is out there and it all says he's a great leader. If you have examples of where reports say the opposite, I'd be happy to review those.
Nope...we're good. I wanted YOUR opinion. YEs I know you want to go read someone else's. You said his leadership was his best quality, but want to me to go read someone else's opinion about it.

It's okay...no issue...but I didn't get YOUR opinion other than somone ELSE's opinion.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just can’t take anyone seriously who questions Dak’s leadership. His leadership may be his greatest strength.
this troll was getting hammered when he questioned his ability and people asked him about garrett effect. so he spent a lot of time thinking and trying to come up with another angle to criticize Dak and this is it....he often does it on purpose because he knows its the least likely thing people agree with, and thus he as a troll gets several pages of responses.

he is very well known for this antic and being a troll

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is a moron and plays one of the least important positions on the football field. Questioning giving a guy like that big money makes sense.

Questioning paying the most important player and position in football the market rate is worth questioning, but that's about it.
It's your opinion.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He was fine during that Philly game too. If he was so bad, that he couldn't throw the ball... then maybe he should have said so. Rush would not have been any worse, and may have been a better choice, if he was in such bad shape.

I dunno... saw Romo win a game with a broken rib, and punctured lung... just sayin lol.
rush would not have been any worse :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Rayman70

Reaction score
for better or worse, just like a marriage...I'm married to this QB..I'm with Dak no matter. Until he shows me that he 100% isn't what we all hope he will be, I'm going to support him and have his back.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
this troll was getting hammered when he questioned his ability and people asked him about garrett effect. so he spent a lot of time thinking and trying to come up with another angle to criticize Dak and this is it....he often does it on purpose because he knows its the least likely thing people agree with, and thus he as a troll gets several pages of responses.

he is very well known for this antic and being a troll
And Dak haters wonder why they are called haters. They believe they are just giving objective feedback. They think saying "I don't hate the guy, I just think every single thing he does sucks" makes them less of a hater.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hmm why'd you leave in the 8-8 season? To push your point?
the 8-8 was the most recent season ! it was part of the last 3 years wasnt it??
The bottom line is if you look at the last 3 years it is not that impressive, except the 1 playoff app and win.
if you look at last 2 years it is still 9-7 avg. that isnt good, but again, I know coaches were bad, so I dont
blame dak alone for that. and really I never say dak is all that bad, he just isnt as good as some seem to think.
At times he does look great, but too often he looks like a bkup trying to win a game.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let me clarify:
When I speak of leadership, I am talking about the player's ability to make those around him better. I don't see that from Dak. He plays well when the team is overpowering another team. But I have yet to see the Cowboys struggling and Dak be the reason they came back and won. He chokes when he's under pressure.
That's what I mean by leadership.
but he has the highest number of comeback wins over the past 4 years

LOL...you lose a meaningless argument your started yet again..

cowboygo

Reaction score
the 8-8 was the most recent season ! it was part of the last 3 years wasnt it??
The bottom line is if you look at the last 3 years it is not that impressive, except the 1 playoff app and win.
if you look at last 2 years it is still 9-7 avg. that isnt good, but again, I know coaches were bad, so I dont
blame dak alone for that. and really I never say dak is all that bad, he just isnt as good as some seem to think.
At times he does look great, but too often he looks like a bkup trying to win a game.
Could you agree that Dak has improved the last 3 years? I think he could improve even more under MM and a second year of Kellen Moore. Theres a reason why JimmyG, Kirk Cousins, and Matt Stafford got paid.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I just turned 50 and I think people focus too much on one aspect of QB play while ignoring all the little things that he brings to the table.

Fans get way too caught up in the salary CAP as well. Just pay the guy and move forward.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't think age has anything to do with it---whether it's for paying Dak or not
It's just football opinions--which tend to vary

Doesn't matter, he IS getting paid.
People are bored and want something to talk about.
May as well talk about the rising sun every day, as it too is a given