I went to the Cowboys Stadium today

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Ozzu;2874691 said:
Man, I'd be pretty pissed if I ended up in that seat.

thats why i felt like it was my duty to post it and warn folks.

i will say that i was BLOWN AWAY by the stadium.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
poke;2874701 said:
thats why i felt like it was my duty to post it and warn folks.

i will say that i was BLOWN AWAY by the stadium.

Holy hell that seat sucks. They shouldn't even have that seat. If it is sold cheaper, it should only cost about 1/10th of a full price ticket.

I suppose you could always bring a mirror.

jrumann59

Reaction score
IIRC Danny boy in DC actually charges his fan the same price for obstructed view seats as opposed to regular seats.

DavidS

Reaction score
Sorry dude, but thats not section 428.

428 is in the back of the endzone.

robb01

Reaction score
jrumann59;2874775 said:
IIRC Danny boy in DC actually charges his fan the same price for obstructed view seats as opposed to regular seats.

kind of ridiculous :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Could you tell if there is a crown to the field like Texas Stadium? It doesn't look like there is much of one if there is.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My folks went to the stadium tour as well. 1st thing they did was call me up to find out where we are sitting for Thanksgiving. The impression they had of the stadium was Awsome!!! I look forward to it. They were advised to park at the Texas Rangers parking lot on game day

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2874615 said:
Is that some sort of platform seperating the seats and the endzone?

This is another view of it.

http://i276.***BLOCKED***/albums/kk12/FanSince61/Cowboys%20Stadium%20Aug2009/CS_Aug09015.jpg

There are seats below what you are calling some sort of platform. IDK, but those seat could be capable of being pushed under the stands and the platform may be let down to cover it up. Just a guess though.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
Yeah, the Navy endzone really does look much better than the old Royal blue.

mvc-075f.jpg

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
casmith07;2874288 said:
awesome pictures...food prices are about on par with most sports venues. I bet the pulled BBQ sandwich is good.

Yep new stadium new prices. Beer only went up 50 cents so that's cool and im so full from the Maximum Sports tailgate i don't need any food...

poke

Reaction score
gUnit;2874883 said:
Sorry dude, but thats not section 428.

428 is in the back of the endzone.

you are correct i was wrong. that would be 438, my seats are in 128 and i had that number stuck in my head. thanks !

poke

Reaction score
Hostile;2874915 said:
Could you tell if there is a crown to the field like Texas Stadium? It doesn't look like there is much of one if there is.

there appeared to be a slight...very slight crown.
i actually dont think the pictures we are seeing represents the way the field will look when it is set up for football.

i have no proof, inside info nor did i spend the night at a Holiday Express, BUT
for some reason i think they just have the turf laid out just putting it together, stitching in the numbers and other things getting it ready.
then i am almost sure they will be rolling it up for the Paul McCartney concert.
after that i think they will have more of a pad beneath it when they roll it back out for the first game.

just my thoughts

poke

Reaction score
FanSince61;2874927 said:
This is another view of it.

http://i276.***BLOCKED***/albums/kk12/FanSince61/Cowboys%20Stadium%20Aug2009/CS_Aug09015.jpg

There are seats below what you are calling some sort of platform. IDK, but those seat could be capable of being pushed under the stands and the platform may be let down to cover it up. Just a guess though.

i am pretty sure there are suites behind those seats so pushing them back probably isnt a possibility.
i have to admit there was SO MUCH to look at i cant remember everything I saw !!