Blocking was mostly average.Probably had one eye on the pathetic blocking in front of him.
Lol....we could have won 49 to 0 and some guys would still have their shoulda, woulda couldaShoulda, woulda, coulda.
Shoulda won by 17 and game shoulda been over in the first half. 2 of the best wrs outside they were man to man the entire game with hardly 1
Safety back for the 2 of them coulda throw 1v1 had your pick of lamb or Pickens it’s an absolute joke that shorty didn’t challenge down field more. Shoulda won this game by 3 tds easily. Not throwing deep was pathetic. Absolute joke
What is your review on Downs play?Shoulda won by 17 and game shoulda been over in the first half. 2 of the best wrs outside they were man to man the entire game with hardly 1
Safety back for the 2 of them coulda throw 1v1 had your pick of lamb or Pickens it’s an absolute joke that shorty didn’t challenge down field more. Shoulda won this game by 3 tds easily. Not throwing deep was pathetic. Absolute joke
I meant javante. I gave up fighting auto correct.Have no idea who Macabre is, but JW is very quick.
Cutting him post June 1 no cap savings and 15 mil dead cap money. Trading is best option if not that then have him sit bench.Turn-Steele has got to go in 2027. I don't care if we draft a tackle in the 1st round.
Otherwise, offense would be rolling.
You seem lovely.Shoulda won by 17 and game shoulda been over in the first half. 2 of the best wrs outside they were man to man the entire game with hardly 1
Safety back for the 2 of them coulda throw 1v1 had your pick of lamb or Pickens it’s an absolute joke that shorty didn’t challenge down field more. Shoulda won this game by 3 tds easily. Not throwing deep was pathetic. Absolute joke
Houston killed themselves they had opportunities galoreShoulda won by 17 and game shoulda been over in the first half. 2 of the best wrs outside they were man to man the entire game with hardly 1
Safety back for the 2 of them coulda throw 1v1 had your pick of lamb or Pickens it’s an absolute joke that shorty didn’t challenge down field more. Shoulda won this game by 3 tds easily. Not throwing deep was pathetic. Absolute joke
It certainly is a choice to leave that game in what appears to be such an angry state. Especially after a win.Glad you had a good time...
He's pissed cause beers cost 80 bucks! LolYou seem lovely.
Good thing I don’t drinkHe's pissed cause beers cost 80 bucks! Lol
Jones and Smith will help.time to play Broderick Jones
what game were you watching?Most of the time, yes.
Mostly no. The Oline was a DUMPSTER fireQuestion as I did not see the game: Did Dak have time to hit them?
I turned mine off!!!I meant javante. I gave up fighting auto correct.
In-decision...throw it away now ingrainedProbably had one eye on the pathetic blocking in front of him.
