Twitter: I whiffed on Gifford

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Making him the chase Backer or Mike with Micah being the joker will bring out the best of his abilities. He had a rookie year to remember though. Jaylon never really had a time frame where he truly balled out. LVE was a prime Sean Lee when he hit the field his first two years.
Did you forget the 2018 season - both Smith and LVE balled out - how do you think Jaylon got that big contract.

Neither has been the same since that season. Smith is done but LVE has a chance - its a make or break season for him in Dallas.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After he's done winning Super Bowls I'll admit I was wrong.

So using this same criteria I guess you can apologize for Prescott right now. Maybe admit you didn't know who the hell he even was until the Cowboys selected him and your natural fan reflex was just to smother him with kisses.

if a person watches a drop of college football they would have known who Prescott was. It’s not like he took Mississippi State to #1 in the nation for a couple weeks or anything :laugh:

Reactions: BAT

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I thought he had a chance to be a starter but after watching him this preseason, he's a special teamer at best. Add that to his injury history and I doubt he makes the 54.

I don't buy the hype on him.......yet he's still probably better than Jaylon lol.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I thought he had a chance to be a starter but after watching him this preseason, he's a special teamer at best. Add that to his injury history and I doubt he makes the 54.

I don't think Gifford has been that bad. He didn't play well in the second game, but I didn't see any glaring issues with him in the first and third. Of course, I wasn't focusing entirely on him, so I'm just going off what I remember seeing.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Making him the chase Backer or Mike with Micah being the joker will bring out the best of his abilities. He had a rookie year to remember though. Jaylon never really had a time frame where he truly balled out. LVE was a prime Sean Lee when he hit the field his first two years.

Jaylon was quite good in 2018. I'm not sure why that gets blotted out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't think Gifford has been that bad. He didn't play well in the second game, but I didn't see any glaring issues with him in the first and third. Of course, I wasn't focusing entirely on him, so I'm just going off what I remember seeing.
He hasn’t flashed like he did during his first year and before he got injured.