I wish Dez was playing in this game

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I was really excited to see a humbled, healthy and motivated Dez playing for revenge, especially with Drew Brees throwing him the football. As a football fan, his injury robbed us of what could have been a special performance and a game that would have been even more box office than it already is. Hopefully he bounces all the way back so we can run this back next year. ✊

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was really excited to see a humbled, healthy and motivated Dez playing for revenge, especially with Drew Brees throwing him the football. As a football fan, his injury robbed us of what could have been a special performance and a game that would have been even more box office than it already is. Hopefully he bounces all the way back so we can run this back next year. ✊
So you would have loved to see Dez play for revenge against our Cowboys? Who are you a bigger fan of? Dez or the Cowboys?

Verdict

Reaction score

Posts like this make me happy that Dez was cut.

Zman5

Reaction score
Curious if he'll be tweeting during the game. If so, which team he will be rooting for.

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Hate that he’s injured, but glad he isn’t playing. Last thing I want to see is Dez killing us

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would have loved to see Dez playing in this game too, we could have used a LB to cover their wide receiver.