I wish Garrett did this too

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
I thought you were going to post a pic of a guy quitting his job!!! What a tease!
film study, coaches breaking down film is an awesome experience. Somethings you dont get from Cowboys coaches, have to look elsewhere. Since the Chess part of it is intriguing to fans than watching physical dominance of each player lifting 500 lbs. Why do you think Romo got new fans during his commentary last week.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Other than the game or highlights this is the only part of the game that interest me. I've never been much of an interview guy and sadly that seems to be the way the NFL is going.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I wish Garrett won playoff games......multiple, in a row

How about 8 straight championship game appearances like Billy B. has? But hey, Garrett is great in the regular season, at least according to his fan club.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I wish Garrett won playoff games......multiple, in a row
Only if Romo could have played multiple seasons in a row.....what could have been?! But hey we have consistency with Dak moving forward and the bodes well for all involved.

visionary

Reaction score
Only if Romo could have played multiple seasons in a row.....what could have been?! But hey we have consistency with Dak moving forward and the bodes well for all involved.

Yeah, unfortunately Romo only played for 1 year

:facepalm:

GenoT

Reaction score
Garret’s Game Plan...

JG: “Whaddya think, Jerry?”

JJ: “Cud I’ll pease habs nuther glassp, uh, jongy wogger brool...?”

JG: “Okay, we’ll do that instead.”

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Talk about a breakdown in coverage. This is why they let the DC go after this game.

JayFord

Reaction score
How about 8 straight championship game appearances like Billy B. has? But hey, Garrett is great in the regular season, at least according to his fan club.

After being here since 2007

Imo

Garrett needs two superbowls in a row before I consider him adequate for the job

uvaballa

Reaction score
Chiefs DC blew it. No need to go two deep safeties there. Should have sent one deep and kept one under in the middle of the field in robber coverage. After the first time he should have learned especially since they went with the same personnel.