I wish Garrett did this too

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People think Garrett and the Cowboys don't look at game film and break down plays? Really? Are fans going that deep into the nonsensical? Obviously the Cowboys don't do it as well as the Patriots, but to suggest they don't do it at all is ridiculous.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Only if Romo could have played multiple seasons in a row.....what could have been?! But hey we have consistency with Dak moving forward and the bodes well for all involved.

Is Clappy still going to be here?

If so, that doesn't bode well for all involved unless the Wildcard round is your definition of success.;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
People think Garrett and the Cowboys don't look at game film and break down plays? Really? Are fans going that deep into the nonsensical? Obviously the Cowboys don't do it as well as the Patriots, but to suggest they don't do it at all is ridiculous.

Sure Dallas does it also...……………….they just totally suck at it.

Proof is in the pudding fellas, you either have success or you dont.

I dont call 2 wildcard wins over a decade having success, in fact, it means you suck...………..ALOT.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure Dallas does it also...……………….they just totally suck at it.

Proof is in the pudding fellas, you either have success or you dont.

I dont call 2 wildcard wins over a decade having success, in fact, it means you suck...………..ALOT.

Again, I didn't say they did a good job, just that people need to be fair and not throw accusations at them that don't make sense.

Dre11

Reaction score
After being here since 2007

Imo

Garrett needs two superbowls in a row before I consider him adequate for the job

Yet you'll cry for Payton who has 1 in 12 seasons, 4 losing seasons, with 1 of the all time great qbs.

Fire407

Reaction score
Yet you'll cry for Payton who has 1 in 12 seasons, 4 losing seasons, with 1 of the all time great qbs.
Yes, but if Payton didn't get to a championship game in 4 years then the Jones would replace him and move on and we would still have hope. Garrett is the son that gets to keep trying no matter what. I don't think we'll ever get to an NFC Championship game with Garrett, much less a Super Bowl. Give me any other coach that would be on a shorter leash.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, but if Payton didn't get to a championship game in 4 years then the Jones would replace him and move on and we would still have hope. Garrett is the son that gets to keep trying no matter what. I don't think we'll ever get to an NFC Championship game with Garrett, much less a Super Bowl. Give me any other coach that would be on a shorter leash.

Then you'll b spinning your wheels like Cleveland.