I woke up this morning to Bobby Carpenter on ESPN giving his opinion

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Why? Is everybody on ESPN on vacation. They must be in a world of hurt if they are tapping Bobby for his opinion
You created a post because you are mad at ESPN employees taking vacation....you need a vacation

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I would ask you what he said but its probably the same thing that EVERYONE is saying. Basically Zeke has done his job the last two times these teams met and that this game is on DAK! They would take Russell Wilson over Dak because he has been there before and made big throws to win games. Since 2016 the Seahawks have 12 playoff games with 8 wins. Dallas has 1 playoff game and 0 wins.

Wrong!! Zeke actually lost the last Seattle game all by himself with three huge errors. He even called himself out..

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wrong!! Zeke actually lost the last Seattle game all by himself with three huge errors. He even called himself out..
Not sure who your saying is wrong because If you read my post I just stated what I have been hearing from the sports analysts, players and coaches. Dak hasnt played well against Seattle the last two times and he has had 2 ints each game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Not sure who your saying is wrong because If you read my post I just stated what I have been hearing from the sports analysts, players and coaches. Dak hasnt played well against Seattle the last two times and he has had 2 ints each game.

Meh, Dak gets way too much blame.. Just leveling the playing field...