I would expect visits from FAs today?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just know that anyone you sign in free agency is worse than anyone on any practice squad in the league.
and it's going to take them how many weeks to get called up, like someone said, bring back Muhammad he has a big football neck he should be great!! lol

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Free agents? The hell is that?

The cap is real guys, its hard running the BEST organization in the world, put your faith in the god emperor Jones.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
the loss was depth Dorance was ok nothing special but hed come in handy about now. Had Willams not been lost for the season we may not be as impacted
But Williams was lost early and we didn’t sign anyone , even the bodies we brought in Lawson , Muhammad etc were let go ..
we need to sign some one from PS of another team or trade for one, it’s pathetic.
No one can foresee losing both DE starters in the same game but we are not ready for one loss let alone 2 .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
the loss was depth Dorance was ok nothing special but hed come in handy about now. Had Willams not been lost for the season we may not be as impacted
Yeah I also think the Quinn loss hurt too. No one wants to admit and I get he had his flaws but he was able to get a lot out of guys like Armstrong and Fowler. I think we are missing that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But Williams was lost early and we didn’t sign anyone , even the bodies we brought in Lawson , Muhammad etc were let go ..
we need to sign some one from PS of another team or trade for one, it’s pathetic.
No one can foresee losing both DE starters in the same game but we are not ready for one loss let alone 2 .
I mean it's like Philly yesterday. They lost AJ Brown and Devonta. Nothing you can do about that. Thankfully for them it won't be for long.