I would love to get TJ Watt next

RustyBourneHorse

Well-Known Member
Messages
49,260
Reaction score
57,399
I must say, I love how much the Cowboys are trying to improve weaknesses. It's nice to see the effort. It's nice to see Jerry be proactive, instead of reactive like he used to be.

If there's one more move I'd love for Jerry to make, I'd love to get TJ Watt next. I think a lot of us are annoyed that we got Taco Charlton instead of him.....which I (and the way Jerry would probably spin it too) blame heavily on Rod Marinelli.

Given that the Steelers need to rebuild, this might be an opportunity to correct the mistake from 2017. I know he's older, but he still is a monster. And, given his age, he might not cost a huge amount (other than the fact that the Steelers love him). If we can somehow pull him in, we could be extra lethal. Frankly, id love to see if we can trade a player and a mid round pick for him.

But yeah, this might be a great opportunity to fix the 2017 error.
 
And to think we could’ve drafted Watt and Porter instead of Taco and Mazi. That’s just player evaluation malpractice.
 
Let’s get Watt, Warren, and Mike Tomlin as coach
I'm 59, 5'11 and 205 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. Minus the twisted steel and sex appeal. All the steel has turned into scars. But hey, I do appreciate you thinking that I can still play the game. :)
 
Why would the 2-2 Steelers be ready to offload their top players? They literally have a better record than the cowboys.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,127
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top