I wouldn't be opposed to Cam Newton

spiridons

Reaction score
Cowboys should do the following:
Trade Prescott and Zeke to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for their
#5 pick on the 2020 NFL draft..
Cowboys then draft Tua QB Alabama..
Tua and Pollard better upgrade than Prescott and Zeke..
Zeke is not going to be productive anymore...and let Prescott get his 40 million he is asking...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys should do the following:
Trade Prescott and Zeke to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for their
#5 pick on the 2020 NFL draft..
Cowboys then draft Tua QB Alabama..
Tua and Pollard better upgrade than Prescott and Zeke..
Zeke is not going to be productive anymore...and let Prescott get his 40 million he is asking...

I like how you think.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I advocate it one way or another, but I noticed that Cam's play and even durability took a nose dive when he switched to a strictly vegan lifestyle.

The TNF Steelers game in 2018 effectively broke him. I was at the last game he started in week 2 last season against TB and dude was just a shell of himself. He used to electrify BOA Stadium and now gets booed. The fanbase turned on him long ago. And most importantly, he lacks the intangibles (along with Jameis Winston) that Dak has.

As much as you bros hate it, Dak is the future. Cam is a has-been, with his legacy permanently cemented at the bottom of D Ware and Von Miller's cleats.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am not even the biggest Dak guy but my god.............

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
I will say this for Cam. When the Panthers whipped us in Carolina two seasons ago. He was clearly better then Dak that game and had less weapons.

19-29 for Dak with 170 yards that game

17-26 for 161 was Cam.

We lost by 8.

Daks number one receiver was cole Beasley that game.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Haha. And I bet you were holding out hope for Brady. Prepare to have your dreams crushed again. You Dak haters are like a broken record that never learns.

just like dak crushes our SB dream every year by being mediocre at best

ultron

Reaction score
I’m waiting for the thread that says “Troy Aikman won us 3 rings, cut Dak and bring him back!”

baltcowboy

Reaction score
19-29 for Dak with 170 yards that game

17-26 for 161 was Cam.

We lost by 8.

Daks number one receiver was cole Beasley that game.
You left out rushing yards and besides the tight end (Olsen) injured early in the game. He had nothing. You can hate Cam all you want but he has never had any weapons until CMC got there. If healthy his talent is undeniable. Cam might be done physically though.