I wouldn't be opposed to Cam Newton

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cam is useless unless he is at 100% and after 2 injury plagued years I do not believe he will be. He needs an entire year off to get right, maybe take a backup role and focus on himself a bit similar to Bridgewater.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Every year? He's only been playing 4 seasons. Romo was given a decade to crush our playoff aspirations and Dak is already a better QB than he was.

LOL Dak will never come close to being as good a QB as Romo. He knows how to speak cliches like a MFer doe

erod

Reaction score
If he gets cut by Panthers, cowboys sign him and rescind tag on Dak

i wouldn’t be opposed
cam-newton_4jpg.jpg

Just say no to Ginger from Gilligan's Island.

Blake

Reaction score
LOL Dak will never come close to being as good a QB as Romo. He knows how to speak cliches like a MFer doe

In your dreams. In four seasons he already played in 3 playoff games to Romo's 4. He'll surpass Romo's playoff wins when it's all said and done. Romo was a monumental choker with gaudy regular season stats.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

i wouldn’t be opposed

You knew this thread was coming. Lol The Cowboys aren’t that stupid. Cam Newton is more beat up than Romo was when we released him. He’s an injury waiting to happen. He’s lost his last 8 starts and has put up pedestrian numbers since 2016. He’s put up bus driver numbers the past three seasons. He’s completed less than 60% of his passes over his career and has an 87.7 career passer rating. Whoever signs him better have a real good back up plan because he can’t stay healthy and he’s not winning games. He’s clearly declined since his MVP season in 2015.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
In your dreams. In four seasons he already played in 3 playoff games to Romo's 4. He'll surpass Romo's playoff wins when it's all said and done. Romo was a monumental choker with gaudy regular season stats.

idgaf what anyone says, Zeke rookie year was for us to
Go
To Sb with romo but dumb *** Garrett decided otherwise

Blake

Reaction score
idgaf what anyone says, Zeke rookie year was for us to
Go
To Sb with romo but dumb *** Garrett decided otherwise

Maybe if Romo spent his career working out and taking care of his body like Tom Brady instead of looking like the Michelin Man, he wouldn't have been so injury prone.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Maybe if Romo spent his career working out and taking care of his body like Tom Brady instead of looking like the Michelin Man, he wouldn't have been so injury prone.

maybe if he didn’t go warrior mode for his team with a crappy o line and leaky defense plus a ****** HC for many years ***

garyv

Reaction score
Cowboys should do the following:
Trade Prescott and Zeke to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for their
#5 pick on the 2020 NFL draft..
Cowboys then draft Tua QB Alabama..
Tua and Pollard better upgrade than Prescott and Zeke..
Zeke is not going to be productive anymore...and let Prescott get his 40 million he is asking...

I will say this Dak will be the starter BUT we need a good backup QB that if Dak got injured our season wouldn't be over.
We need a QB that can be a solid starter and Cooper Rush will not get it done. We need a QB that the other plays would
be confident in...…………...PERIOD

foofighters

Reaction score

i wouldn’t be opposed
I'd rather pay Dak what he wants than have Cam Newton. We don't need that drama queen here. We already have enough as it is...