Ian Rapoport: Dez now out 10-12 (pure speculation)

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just saw that on NFL network. Hope that is the worst case scenario.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
its the best decision. too many cases where athletes come back to soon and are never the same. This is a piviotal time in Dez career physically and emotional. Hopefully he will use the down time to think about how he channels his energy. I love...love....the passion....but Dez gets so jacked up that he gets himself dehydrated in the 1st half of the 1st game? You can be passionate and inspirational.....without making yourself unavailable. And he MUST learn this!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well I.R. here he comes. At least that gives us another roster spot to use.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'd rather have Dez take his time allowing the foot to fully heal over returning sooner then he should and making the injury worse or not being able to play at 100%. Hopefully Butler will be able to step up and be productive. He won't be Dez but as long as he can help the O move the ball on a consistent basis then I think the team will be okay without Dez.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, we have to make the playoffs this year without Dez Bryant.

I don't think they can do it. They had a lot of luck last year and I didn't think they'd have the same luck this year. So far that's been the case.

Now on the flip side, if they do make it and then get Dez back for the playoff run, fear the Cowboys.