If Aaron Rodgers retires, his and Brett Favre's Packers career ended exactly the same

Flamma

Reaction score
That wasn’t how Favre’s career ended. He went on to play for the Jets and Vikings after the Packers.
The title doesn't match the tweet. It said final 6 passes as a packer.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Fraudgers. LOL Brady has had a Top 10 defense on his side 17 out of 20 years. Fraudgers has had 1. And dont get me started on their pathetic special teams plays. But haters are going to hate. If only Fraudgers could have gotten the onside kick in the NFC championship game against Seattle or if he would have replaced HaHA Clinton Dix against Seattle on a 2 pt conversion that worked when Wilson threw it across the field, or if he could have gotten the ball back in OT, or if Fraudgers would have played LB against San Fran and stopped Kaperpunk from running for 300 yards, or Mostert from running for 220 yards and 4 TDs, or played DB for teh Packers when Atlanta passed and ran for 44 pts in the NFC championship game. The best QB of our generation who never had a top TE or a top defense. Fraudgers! LOL. He may have regressed this year, but he is still the best I have ever seen play the game. And I have been watching the NFL since the early 1960s.

As the quote from the Farmers Insurance commercial, " I know a thing or two because I have seen a thing or two."

ghst187

Reaction score
Rodgers would actually be a good fit for the Jets too ironically

Fmart322

Reaction score

*Should say Packer career's ended exactly the same.

It's unbelievable just how great they were/are yet they each only have 1 SB win each. Don't get me wrong, I'd kill for half of that.
Both really did underachive for the amounts of MVP awards they won in a QB driven league.