If anyone, for the rest of the season, suggests cutting Tony Romo in the offseason

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Please ban yourself.

This was an honest debate this week. You know who you are.

I'm not sure how much bearing this game has on that decision. It's good to see that Romo is looking much healthier and much more like his old self, but the question still remains whether or not he can stay healthy for the long run. A decision whether to keep him or not is definitely one the team will have to look at, especially if we don't end up keeping Garrett.

Their futures are probably linked together.

- This is coming from Romo's biggest fan on this board.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
this is a running team. with romo, we are a legit contender. this offensive line is dominate.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Romo is looking better and more normal each week. After week 1 and even week 2, this was a legitimate concern. Even Romo thought he might be done after week 1. Didn't you hear Chris Collinsworth?

Gaede

Reaction score
Yeah, he definitely looks fine.

Way wrong after week 1, that's for sure.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Please ban yourself.

I've been wanting to get rid of Romo for years, but I've always said that if he were to take this team to the NFC championship, or SB, I would be his number one fan. This still stands for me.

black label

Reaction score
Please ban yourself.

cjuWkiO.gif

TheRat

The Silly Willy
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get rid of Romo for years, but I've always said that if he were to take this team to the NFC championship, or SB, I would be his number one fan. This still stands for me.

Really going out on a limb there. That is as gutless position as there is one.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
There is not a better available QB than Romo, and I just don't like "tanking" course it worked out for the Colts I guess.....

chuffly

Reaction score
Romo is looking better and more normal each week. After week 1 and even week 2, this was a legitimate concern. Even Romo thought he might be done after week 1. Didn't you hear Chris Collinsworth?

Yeah, I'm about as big of a Romo supporter as it gets, but I'm always a huge worrier when it comes to spinal injuries (especially those requiring surgery). Weeks 1 and 2 had me pretty concerned that Romo's best days might be behind him. Last week was pretty encouraging though, and tonight he looked like the old Romo.

I think the o-line's improvement has definitely helped him in easing back in (no pun intended), and the running game's dominance is certainly helping things as well.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
You've looked silly predicting good things for this team, hasn't happened. I hope it does, but up until this point, I've been spot on.
You're just throwing crap against a wall. You have no idea what I've predicted -- it was 8-8 for this season, by the way.

I can tell the difference between one of the best players at his position in the history of the NFL and a mediocre team.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Try to keep in mind that Tony is the only one between us and Weeden. :)