If Brandon Weeden wins a playoff game

cej757

Reaction score
Garrett, Linehan and Wade Wilson need to be fired on the spot. O Brien already gave Weeden the starting job after two games. Said even if Hoyer is ready next week Weeden will be the starter.

This absolutely has to piss Jerry off and makes him look bad at the same time. Somebody will definitely have to answer for that.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
You can't just run around and fire your employees because they have had a bad year. Especially if they're under contract and they had a great previous year.

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
If Brandon Weeden wins a playoff game?

Lol that will never happen

Daillest88

Reaction score
You can't just run around and fire your employees because they have had a bad year. Especially if they're under contract and they had a great previous year.

Romo hid Alot of flaws in this offense. It's exposed now. Weeden is playing like a quality backup now.. Go figure. Our offense can't even score a darn touchdown. It's pathetic

kevm3

Reaction score
The problem with our team is that we need outstanding talent to make our offense even look functional. Best o-line in the league, franchise qb, hall of fame te, one of the best young wr's in the game and record breaking rb. Look at what Kirk Cousins is doing in Washington or even Weeden now in Houston. Our offense is stacked with talent, but due to scheme, they can only punch out decent performances, and if Dez or Romo goes down, that goes from decent to atrocious.

cej757

Reaction score
Actually, it makes Garrett and company look bad. Jerry should be absolved on this one.

I thought it made Jerry look bad because he said he misevaluated the backup qb position after Weeden stunk it up running this offense.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I thought it made Jerry look bad because he said he misevaluated the backup qb position after Weeden stunk it up running this offense.

I think Jerry might be rethinking that comment after seeing Weedeater in Houston. Well, if he even remembers saying it.

yimyammer

Reaction score
O Brien already gave Weeden the starting job after two games. Said even if Hoyer is ready next week Weeden will be the starter..

where'd you hear this?

Whoever this guy is says Hoyer starts when healthy

cej757

Reaction score
where'd you hear this?

Whoever this guy is says Hoyer starts when healthy

I heard it on the Postgame show. Ben and Skin were talking about it. They said Obrien said Weeden would start next week even if Hoyer were healthy.

khiladi

Reaction score

Or how about one good year out of five and that good year after Jerry said he'd be walking around the defense and working in an ambiguous role?

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Good grief.

Vs. Atlanta.....we had a 21-7 lead at one point in that game. It was our defense that caved.

Vs. New Orleans....we took them to OT. They won the coin toss and scored a TD before we could get our hands on the ball.

Vs. New England....it's NEW ENGLAND.

and Weeden played all 3 of those games without Dez. Give the guy a bit of a break. He's no Tony Romo, but what did you expect??? Under the circumstances, it wasn't all that bad.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hope Weeden wins a Super Bowl. Just for the comedy for all the people that insist, to this day, that if he didn't suck so bad, our season wouldn't have derailed.

LOL I was thinking a playoff game or 2, but yeah lets go with SB champ !!
That would blow the jones boys minds.
jerry had no answer for winning 2 games, which is rare, so the SB winning deal would boggle his mind.