If Carl Davis Plays Well

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is there a chance that we call him up more in games, who would he replace on the DL? Gholston maybe? Or would we be strategic and call him up when we faced maybe a team that's known to run a lot??? Please give your thoughts

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas and the Shegals will lose and the standings will remain the same heading into next week. Thats my prediction. Bills are a better team right now than they were when the Eagles stole 1 from them. Bills found a running game outside of Allen, which makes them very dangerous.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas and the Shegals will lose and the standings will remain the same heading into next week. Thats my prediction. Bills are a better team right now than they were when the Eagles stole 1 from them. Bills found a running game outside of Allen, which makes them very dangerous.
They won’t win or lose because of Cook. Hes going to get his 12-17 rushes and 65-100 yards. The D needs to force Allen into a few picks and long field goal tries.

I feel confident in our team. Yes, Buffalo has improved with Brady as their OC over Dorsey. But their defense isn’t great and is exploitable

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Neither team will be able to pass today. The team that runs it better and doesn't turn it over will win. Im worried about Cooks running it all over us.
I’ve had James Cook on my fantasy team so have watched him pretty closely this year. There are things to worry about in this game. James Cook running it all over us is not one of them.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks for being honest!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’ve had James Cook on my fantasy team so have watched him pretty closely this year. There are things to worry about in this game. James Cook running it all over us is not one of them.
Ok. I hope your correct. The weather is a factor. Don't forget that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They won’t win or lose because of Cook. Hes going to get his 12-17 rushes and 65-100 yards. The D needs to force Allen into a few picks and long field goal tries.

I feel confident in our team. Yes, Buffalo has improved with Brady as their OC over Dorsey. But their defense isn’t great and is exploitable
We agree mostly. Yeah I never said I liked their D. I'm just factoring in the fact the weather might even things out more. Then the fact, the Bills gotta have this win or the season might be over for them. I'd be elated if we came outta here with a W,coupled with the Eagles losing Monday. I'd be doing jumping jacks. Thats sayin something btw, I just had Achilles heel surgery a few months ago. :yourock:

rags747

Reaction score
Neither team will be able to pass today. The team that runs it better and doesn't turn it over will win. Im worried about Cooks running it all over us.
You don’t think that Allen’s strong arm can handle strong winds?

Creeper

Reaction score
If this happens then it sets up an interesting situation in the NFC East. If the Cowboys and Eagles both win out after this week, then the tiebreaker will be strength of victory. It will be close but I think the Eagles will win depending on how the rest of the season plays out for the teams the Cowb9oys and Eagles have beaten. We have to hope Seattle beats the Eagles and wins a few more games and KC completely collapses I think.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If this happens then it sets up an interesting situation in the NFC East. If the Cowboys and Eagles both win out after this week, then the tiebreaker will be strength of victory. It will be close but I think the Eagles will win depending on how the rest of the season plays out for the teams the Cowb9oys and Eagles have beaten. We have to hope Seattle beats the Eagles and wins a few more games and KC completely collapses I think.
I see Philly losing 2 more times and we will lose 1 more time. Will that be today? Eagles have issues right now. Many are the staff. Giants aren't an easy win for them. They have greatly improved. Seattle and the Giants will beat them.