If Carl Davis Plays Well

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
davis will likely get very limited reps at DT.
I would agree. I think Mazi gets every chance at taking the Hankins role this week, and unless he flat out falls on his face Davis is strictly the rotational guy who probably gets 5 snaps, maybe a few more if they get caught with Buffalo playing hurry up and cant sub.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Allen does not need a run game to beat us .. and he has one of the most powerful arms in the NFL.
He is ideal for a passing QB in that kind of inclement weather, and he has the ability to singlehandedly beat
with you with his arm.
it's a reason why he is still among top QBs in NFL, despite his INTs.
Oh boy. Lets ignore his ints then? Why do we ignore his faults and exaggerate Daks? Just wondering. Yes he has a big arm but if he doesn't get a run game against us, he isnt beating us with just his arm.He hasn't seen a team like us really, except maybe Philly. How'd that go? I see the bills running it at us often to win. Hey,maybe Im wrong.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would agree. I think Mazi gets every chance at taking the Hankins role this week, and unless he flat out falls on his face Davis is strictly the rotational guy who probably gets 5 snaps, maybe a few more if they get caught with Buffalo playing hurry up and cant sub.
bingo. Situational.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hey hey hey, don't get too big headed, they'll all want the Coog award!! lol
good point man. Guess I'm partial to the oldsters like us that been on this board and the DC.COM board for many years. That said, we seen alot of ballgames over the years and "We know stuff man."
R.0f53e20adf629f0a09ba42e00c18d58a

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Davis is on his 7th team in 9 years. I'm not expecting much.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Then how did he survive 9 and the Cowboys take him happily...
There are only so many athletic 6'5" 330+ pound human beings on this earth. Even Trysten Hill is still on a roster....so few of these guys that can even make it to the league that the ones who do will get chance after chance.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think our defensive backfield is good enough to get at least a couple of picks from Allen. If so, a win from the C'boys seems quite likely.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You don’t think that Allen’s strong arm can handle strong winds?
The forecast is for the wind to be at 12 mph or so. That shouldn't be problematic for either QB in this game. Both have strong arms.

quickccc

Reaction score
Oh boy. Lets ignore his ints then? Why do we ignore his faults and exaggerate Daks? Just wondering. Yes he has a big arm but if he doesn't get a run game against us, he isnt beating us with just his arm.He hasn't seen a team like us really, except maybe Philly. How'd that go? I see the bills running it at us often to win. Hey,maybe Im wrong.
Well, I'll let those others exaggerate Dak...I'm choosing not to get into Dak debate.

- But with those who follow Josh Allen, they've seen him be disastrous during games with turnovers,
and yet if his team is still within comeback win range, we've seen him muster up
threatening scoring drives singlehandedly to pull his team ahead.

- He does that because he is easily one of the very dual QBs in entire NFL.
Both very dangerous passing and scrambling/running.
They have been legit AFC- SB contenders cuz of Josh Allen, not because they run the ball.

- Also that Bills/Philly game was a road game in Philly, and the Bills still took them into OT
This Bills game will be on their home turf, and as well as we've done at Home, ..this will be a challenge
to overcome a loud hostile, inclement weather and a top notch QB and weapons.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Neither team will be able to pass today. The team that runs it better and doesn't turn it over will win. Im worried about Cooks running it all over us.
So far, your concern is legit... he's running well