If Carl Davis Plays Well

CCBoy

Reaction score
Call ups are Davis and Davis...just exactly what this fan wants dominated to the Cowboys' advantage and Dak Prescott to still be Pac Man and gobble up blitzes.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ok. I hope your correct. The weather is a factor. Don't forget that.
This is exactly the situation I've been concerned about. Foul weather and having the 13th ranked rushing offense....their Qbs running ability has to be dealt with as well

Rayman70

Reaction score
This is exactly the situation I've been concerned about. Foul weather and having the 13th ranked rushing offense....their Qbs running ability has to be dealt with as well
exactly. That is why I said what I did. This might tell us something about if we can travel well during the playoffs. Games have to be won ugly sometimes...meaning running the ball heavy. Not sure we can.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Is there a chance that we call him up more in games, who would he replace on the DL? Gholston maybe? Or would we be strategic and call him up when we faced maybe a team that's known to run a lot??? Please give your thoughts
Wasn't Gholston kinda coming on some last year in the playoffs?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Neither team will be able to pass today. The team that runs it better and doesn't turn it over will win. Im worried about Cooks running it all over us.
I think the team that passes for the most yards today wins.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Neither team will be able to pass today. The team that runs it better and doesn't turn it over will win. Im worried about Cooks running it all over us.
Not sure about that...weather Outlook doesn't look that bad... feels like temp of 45°. Wind 9 mph at 4pm and dropping each hour. Rain is estimated at .04 inches per hour which is a light rain. You can still throw in those conditions.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not sure about that...weather Outlook doesn't look that bad... feels like temp of 45°. Wind 9 mph at 4pm and dropping each hour. Rain is estimated at .04 inches per hour which is a light rain. You can still throw in those conditions.
thats promising indeed. Crossing my fingers

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Unless Davis plays out of his mind or we see another injury I just can't see him sticking once Hankins is back. Rosters aren't deep enough to keep three run first players on the interior.

quickccc

Reaction score
Not sayin that really. Im saying, he cant solely beat us with his arm with the wind. He will need a run game to beat us.
Allen does not need a run game to beat us .. and he has one of the most powerful arms in the NFL.
He is ideal for a passing QB in that kind of inclement weather, and he has the ability to singlehandedly beat
with you with his arm.
it's a reason why he is still among top QBs in NFL, despite his INTs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He will be the run game!
if we can keep him somewhat at bay, we have a chance. This might be a big ask, but we need Dak and 20 to be special today. I say that because of the potential of bad weather. Remember how Micah set the tone last week with the bloody nose on Lane Johnson? We need the same this week. December ball is won and lost via how physical you can be. Tone setters matter. We need guys like Sam williams and Micah to be smart and consistent. Bell will be spying on Allen I think. We need Damone Clark to have a big game in the middle.We need the mudders to be gritty.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Unless Davis plays out of his mind or we see another injury I just can't see him sticking once Hankins is back. Rosters aren't deep enough to keep three run first players on the interior.
davis will likely get very limited reps at DT.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Allen does not need a run game to beat us .. and he has one of the most powerful arms in the NFL.
He is ideal for a passing QB in that kind of inclement weather, and he has the ability to singlehandedly beat
with you with his arm.
it's a reason why he is still among top QBs in NFL, despite his INTs.
people are letting the bonehead play cloud their judgement, yes he makes mistakes, but there's still some life to his game!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if we can keep him somewhat at bay, we have a chance. This might be a big ask, but we need Dak and 20 to be special today. I say that because of the potential of bad weather. Remember how Micah set the tone last week with the bloody nose on Lane Johnson? We need the same this week. December ball is won and lost via how physical you can be. Tone setters matter. We need guys like Sam williams and Micah to be smart and consistent. Bell will be spying on Allen I think. We need Damone Clark to have a big game in the middle.We need the mudders to be gritty.
Post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!