If Cowboy fans didn’t watch Sunday Night

robjay04

Reaction score
How long would it take for other owners to get behind Jerry in ditching Goodell?

These next few weeks are strategically set up to take advantage of the Cowboys fanbase. The NFL is counting on Cowboy marquee matchups to instantly turn their ratings around. We have 4 of our next 5 games in a primetime or holiday time slot. The NFL’s rating woes will instantly disappear as long as the Cowboy fans play their part.

What if we don’t? What if we flip on the radio instead and really give the NFL a wake up call that their management sucks.

I’m sure I’ll watch the games because I’m an addict but I have never considered boycotting Cowboy games, much less a primetime game until this week.

Last edited:

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
How do they know if I'm watching or not? I don't have cable or satellite, so I watch football on regular T.V.

Is there something in my T.V. they can monitor?

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Unless they have a nielson box, it wouldn't matter.
Oh ok. So if I don't have a Nielsen box it doesn't matter in regards to ratings, whether I watch or not? Meaning mine doesn't attribute to the ratings, or lack thereof.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I will say now, if Sundays game gets ugly quick like a lot of fans including my self think it will, I will be switching from the game to Walking Dead lol

IheartRomo

Reaction score
How long would it take for other owners to get behind Jerry in ditching Goodell?

These next few weeks are strategically set up to take advantage of the Cowboys fanbase. The NFL is counting on Cowboy marquee matchups to instantly turn their ratings around. We have 4 of our next 5 games in a primetime or holiday time slot. The NFL’s rating woes will instantly disappear as long as the Cowboy fans play their part.

What if we don’t? What if we flip on the radio instead and really give the NFL a wake up call that their management sucks.

I’m sure I’ll watch the games because I’m an addict but I have never considered boycotting Cowboy games, much less a primetime game until this week.
The Dallas Cowboys are the ultimate trump card in North American sports. No team in any sport singlehandedly drives league-wide ratings like this one.

Goodell thought he'd railroad a star player on the premier team to appease his DV critics but he bit the one and only hand that feeds him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Wouldn't matter....the casual fans have no clue what's going on. They still call Michael, Michael Irving for crying out loud! Smh

And still wear Miles Austin jerseys........

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Walking Dead

512x.jpg

ilykdrama

Reaction score

It's not a crazy notion. I think just "fan striking" for one weekend would rattle these old billionaires something fierce. I'm already not going to watch the game this weekend. Any takers???

(obviously not.)

pavalley

Reaction score
only watched a bit of the game the last two weeks...haven't used sunday ticket since week 3(def not renewing even though i get it for free !)...haven't flipped to the last two prime time games(don't even know who played)....the nfl is ***'d, they are idiots....nice to see they are contemplating removing the tax exemption for the league....how'd that workout players ? when guys like bennet can decide when and who they want to play for ? nice job ! watch college, every game is like a super bowl ! I only get on here to read about the boys, seen every SB they've been in or I would walk....so thanks guys for the updates !