Twitter: If Cowboys bring back Connor Williams they don’t care about winning

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If they bring back 17 penalties always getting bull rushed Connor Williams back you know Stephen Jones don’t care about winning. It would show that they don’t like to put in the hard scouting work to find better players.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If they bring back 17 penalties always getting bull rushed Connor Williams back you know Stephen Jones don’t care about winning. It would show that they don’t like to put in the hard scouting work to find better players.

I'd agree with you, but for different reasons. Williams' fault was that he held rather than let Dak get hit. "Look Dak you're not getting blind side help.... speed up his route appreciation and get the ball away, or start getting out of the pocket".

DandyDon52

Reaction score

no worrys mate ! lol
mike and kellen are going to coach him up good and fix all penalty issues! mike knows how to win championships!!

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I'd agree with you, but for different reasons. Williams' fault was that he held rather than let Dak get hit. "Look Dak you're not getting blind side help.... speed up his route appreciation and get the ball away, or start getting out of the pocket".
You don't want your QB getting hit at all. I'd rather take the hold. But your point is crystal clear though. The issue is not always Dak progressing slowly. I see a good of amount of bad play designs. Essentially Dak has no where to go with the football at times (not even check downs). And then there are the other times that he doesnt let it rip even though he sees where the ball should go.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
You don't want your QB getting hit at all. I'd rather take the hold. But your point is crystal clear though. The issue is not always Dak progressing slowly. I see a good of amount of bad play designs. Essentially Dak has no where to go with the football at times (not even check downs). And then there are the other times that he doesnt let it rip even though he sees where the ball should go.

It was a factious comment.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can’t afford him. He’s gone and will get paid more than y’all think

Hope so, we may get a comp pick that way. Another draft pick to be wasted on another gamble. On a player they claim was not used correctly in college, or switched positions so is raw.
Only to take up a roster spot since he was a draft pick, and never make an impact.
I think I did that last part right but yet some truth in it.

But getting a comp pick would be great regardless the use of that pick. They may get lucky someday.

Carson

Reaction score
We can’t afford him. He’s gone and will get paid more than y’all think
Agreed.

A team like the Jags or Jets will overpay. The media will hype it up as a multi year starter for a “talented” Dallas offensive line. Their team will rejoice and then a year from now hate them signing.

Just kidding. He’s an above average starter in this league. Hopefully he will go to a team with an amazing OL coach and can coach him up

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d like an upgrade for sure but acting like Connor Williams is just awful is extreme.

He could start for nearly every NFL team because the NFL has a lack of solid offensive linemen.

He needs some coaching discipline for sure.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
So you didn't already know this based on the gm for the bast 26 years

They don't care about winning, unless it's winning the most valuable franchise list

Screw Jerry I'm sick of the loser

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is why The Bengals O Line did not give up penalty yards but gave up an obscene amount of sacks