If Dak is struggling would we consider bringing in Rush?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I’m not suggesting Dak has anything to worry about but since he’s recovering from an injury I thought it might be possible if he was struggling with his movement , concerned he could aggravate the Calf and it was limiting mobility and effectiveness could the Cowboys consider bringing in Rush.

If it worked the first time, can't think of any good reason why it couldn't work again -- (especially, against the Broncos.) :flagwave:

Loso86

Reaction score
I’m not suggesting Dak has anything to worry about but since he’s recovering from an injury I thought it might be possible if he was struggling with his movement , concerned he could aggravate the Calf and it was limiting mobility and effectiveness could the Cowboys consider bringing in Rush.
Soooo this is a serious question oorrr?!

Loso86

Reaction score
And if they had concerns about any of that he would NOT be playing....much like last week

RonWashington

Reaction score
They better be thinking that. You can't just leave Dak out there spinning his wheels in the mud.

The Art Gallery has a roof no mud. Not even grass stains like yesterday when Butkus looked like he climbed into a pig trough to tackle Tucker Fredrickson .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak struggled and Rush didn't come in so the answer is "no".

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course. That's exactly what they did last week.