If Dak were playing for a Division Rival would you hate to play them?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Thanks to ItzKelz for the idea I thought this could make for an interesting topic.

Lets just say whatever team he goes to we swap with their starter. Would you feel at a disadvantage or would you feel like we all do now and can beat any team in our division?

*flame suit activated*

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thanks to ItzKelz for the idea I thought this could make for an interesting topic.

Lets just say whatever team he goes to we swap with their starter. Would you feel at a disadvantage or would you feel like we all do now and can beat any team in our division?

*flame suit activated*
About half and half

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

*flame suit activated*
I would hate to play him if he had Zeke in his backfield.

JayFord

Reaction score
Quite frankly if I were a division rival I would hate to play dallas period

Eagles giants and skins fans all make fun of Dak but fail to realize he owns winning records against ALL of them

And then to throw added fuel on the fire Jason Garrett for all his faults absolutely owns the giants and Commanders and I belive owns a winning record vs the eagles by a game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

*flame suit activated*

No flame baby just sincere Joy as Superbowl we're on our way!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
He’s 32-16 as a starter with a winning record vs all 3 teams in the division.

They can talk trash, but they know what’s up.

Just like how we used to trash McNabb, even when Philly spanked us every year.

kskboys

Reaction score

*flame suit activated*
Depends on if it was the week of his usual suspension.