If Dallas is elimated from Post-season. who are you pulling for?

4th_and_short

Reaction score
The Cowboys haven’t quite punched their ticket to the playoffs, but in the scenario they are knocked out - which team would you pull for to take home the Lombardi?

I’d like to see Brees get another ring. He’s an all-time great and class act, and I think retirement is just around the corner for him.

The other would be Rivers, I’d love to see him get his after hard years and sticking through it all. Playing hurt, etc. Another great QB of this generation that likely retires within the next couple of seasons.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
First off, Dallas will be Superbowl champions. Any other thought is just absurd. Now to the question of whom to pull for.

Have you lost your mind? Pull for someone else? Never.

We start planning for next season's Superbowl march. You know, free agents, draft and super fictional trades that look like souped up version of the Hershel Walker trade.

We also loose our minds on what we almost accomplished with the teams excellent roster. The off-season is what makes us biblical internet GMs.

Last edited:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
The Saints. Not really a Dallas rival and Louisiana produces a ton of football talent, unlike New England.....

Aven8

Reaction score
Chiefs.

However if we make the playoffs I want the Rams or NO first. Even though they will have byes......Minny and Chicago can shut down our offense. The Rams or NO won't be able to IMO.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It would've been the Chargers if the owner hadn't moved them to LA.
KC would be kind of cool.
Most of my NC relatives are Panther fans, so I'm ok with that just to let them be happy.
Brees and the Saints wouldn't be the worst
The Vikes maybe

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only root for the Cowboys. Once( and if they are of course) the Cowboys are eliminated, I usually stop watching football altogether. Football is no fun for me without the Boys in the mix. Call me weird.