If Dallas Plays Rams

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody is giving up their playoff tickets to Cowboys fans. Lots of road team fans find their way into road regular season games, especially for mediocre or bad teams. This is not even close to the same thing.

You would be surprised of how many Cowboy fans are in SoCal, heck all over Cali. I know three people personally who have season tickets to the Rams who are diehard boys fans. A playoff game is different in regards to demographics but Dallas would be represented well........probably around the 25-30% mark.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Just watching Cowherd, and I was already thinking this could happen, but he predicts dallas and philly wins, which would take Dallas to play the Rams. He was laughing and saying Cowboys coming to California would be a home game as it would be 60/40 Cowboys fans. One of his producers said he though it would be more like 75% Cowboys fans.

I was in LA to witness the Cowboys Raiders game that had the most fans ever at a regular season game....
I hope this happens. Im going to fly to Dallas this weekend, but I would not be able to do New Orleans the following week if we made it... but I would be driving to SoCal if we play the rams.

The NFL is bigger today than ever, and a Dallas/Rams divisional game would be off the charts for attendance and viewership. I love it when we make the playoffs:)
We’ll smack the Rams

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Nobody is giving up their playoff tickets to Cowboys fans. Lots of road team fans find their way into road regular season games, especially for mediocre or bad teams. This is not even close to the same thing.
you do realize a decent chunk of season tickets are owned by 2nd hand market companies?

links18

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot... Im sorry. Let only focus on this weeks game. OUR preparation must only focus on this week..........smh

We have a freakin win or go home playoff game against a team we have a hard time beating in 5 days and people are worrying about the next game we might not even reach. Hey, who are we playing the Super Bowl? :facepalm:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Uh....the iggles should have lost at least one of the last three games....that never happened.
Foles is still 50/50 but I still think they beat the eagles with or without Foles. They've won 9 out of their last 10 games and the D is ballin especially at home.

bdk76

Reaction score
I was shocked to hear so many cheers yesterday for us at the Giants Met life..

But watch out, dont think you can bully a Cowboy fan just because hes in your house..:))

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...Ofhpd3dLB7qg2R9GrGlOPWAahVhp597cAduULh89uC1wc

I go every year to Metlife to watch the boys. Yesterday was the emptiest and quietest i have ever seen/heard that stadium. Even the scene in the parking lot was quiet and that was very strange to see. Always a large contingent of boys fans there, especially when the giants are in a down year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We have a freakin win or go home playoff game against a team we have a hard time beating in 5 days and people are worrying about the next game we might not even reach. Hey, who are we playing the Super Bowl? :facepalm:
IM sorry, I will get back to all of the game film I am watching to prepare for the Seahawks.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'd rather play the lambs over any other playoff team.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
75%? That’s absurd... people who live in LA don’t have to sell their seats to make ends meet. There would be some loud Cowboy fans in attendance but the idea of a stadium takeover for a playoff game is laughable.
Laugh all you want we've done it down here before. Theres about 9 southern california cowboys fan clubs plus all the borracho tailgaters from Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas who would be at that game alone would be ridiculous. L.A/OC/805 areas have a hague Dallas fan base.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Doubt it, that Bears defense is something else. Don't think any of the Philly QB's are going to like facing that defense in that cold.

The same Bears defense that gave up 30 to the Giants?
Hmm, no better than ours I would say...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
there is little doubt half of that stadium would be cowboys fans...... from there, its anyone's guess, but bank on it, half that place would be Cowboys fans. It was back in 1992 against Raiders, and that was back before internet made getting away tickets so easy and southwest made flying to games so affordable.

Witten is fired up for the playoffs. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

links18

Reaction score
IM sorry, I will get back to all of the game film I am watching to prepare for the Seahawks.

As you should and maybe you should buy a ticket to the game and prepare to make noise when the Hags are on offense, because we are going to need all the help we can get before we even contemplate playing the Rams.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot... Im sorry. Let only focus on this weeks game. OUR preparation must only focus on this week..........smh
Well yes, the coaches should just be focusing on the the next team up.
Fan base can focus and will focus on any random thing that catches their eye... look there goes a grasshopper.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
As you should and maybe you should buy a ticket to the game and prepare to make noise when the Hags are on offense, because we are going to need all the help we can get before we even contemplate playing the Rams.
I dont need to contemplate anything.... I land at Love field Friday at 12:30 pm.

links18

Reaction score
I dont need to contemplate anything.... I land at Love field Friday at 12:30 pm.

Good. Make sure your section isn't thinking about that vacation to LA that might not happen, if they don't help us beat the Seahags.