If Dallas Plays Rams

Reid1boys

Reaction score
In 1992 we played in LA against the Raiders. The highest attendance was 50k that season for a Raiders home game. There was almost 92k for the Cowboys game. You think that 42k extra fans were Raider fans? I think the Cowboys travel better today than back then simply by how easy it is to locate and purchase tickets as well as flights. If we play in LA, look for at least 50% to be Cowboy fans.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Just watching Cowherd, and I was already thinking this could happen, but he predicts dallas and philly wins, which would take Dallas to play the Rams. He was laughing and saying Cowboys coming to California would be a home game as it would be 60/40 Cowboys fans. One of his producers said he though it would be more like 75% Cowboys fans.

I was in LA to witness the Cowboys Raiders game that had the most fans ever at a regular season game....
I hope this happens. Im going to fly to Dallas this weekend, but I would not be able to do New Orleans the following week if we made it... but I would be driving to SoCal if we play the rams.

The NFL is bigger today than ever, and a Dallas/Rams divisional game would be off the charts for attendance and viewership. I love it when we make the playoffs:)

Well what can I say! Us good ole Cowboys folks travel well!

Fire407

Reaction score
LA shouldn't have been given another football team, let alone 2.
LA never should have lost the Rams. Georgia Frontiere inherited the Rams and first moved them to Anaheim which is considered a huge step down from LA. Then she moved them to St. Louis without permission of the league. I grew up a Cowboys fan but I remember watching Rams game on TV with Merlin Olsen and Rosey Grier and they played in the Coliseum and had lots of tradition. Other than the Raiders, the Cowboys have always been LA's second favorite team since Tom Landry had the training camp at Thousand Oaks. And Jerry has kept it up with the training camp in Oxnard. If LA hadn't had the Rams stolen over 20 years ago, then they would certainly have more fans. According to my friends in LA the Ram fans are coming back especially with the turnaround made by Sean McVay. The other factor that plays into Rams attendance is season ticket holders selling their tickets for high prices to visiting team fans, which is something that also happens at AT&T.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The place will be rocking for sure. I was at the last GB playoff loss, and it was an amazing atmosphere. I will be breaking curfew for sure though.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we aint even suppose to be here guys. lol...we are getting no chance of winning virtually by many Pundits. Until we do it, that's the way it will be.