If dallas were to lose (it might happen)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
Well I'm not trying to be a homer at all. So if I came off like one I'm sorry that was not my intention. I'm realistic, as you can see from my second post ,which you completely ignored by the way.

Here lets start over. Scratch that other BS off.

Good teams find a way to win when it counts most. That is a question most teams have comming into the season.

AS a fan I'm happy Portis is out because it gives us a better chance to win. That's what we all want, a big WIn. It doesnt matter who we face or how bad they are banged up.

If we come back against the Commanders regardless who they have playing it will show us a little of what they got. That's all I'm trying to say. It's an important game and they need to perform..If they lay an egg I think that would be a shot on our team dont you think?

So how exactly am I a homer? ...Please dont take shots if your going to ignore parts of post.

Wow. You are soooo all over the place here.

If we come back against the Commanders regardless who they have playing it will show us a little of what they got

Now it's 'a little'. Before it 'spoke VOLUMES' as to how strong Dallas is. At least now you're toning it down to what I said originally.

So how exactly am I a homer?

Hellooooo, is this thing on? Hellooo, test, check...........

YOU said this in rebuttal to my post......"Lets not be Homers here." So really, that should be my question, how exactly was what I was saying being a homer? I showed 2 statements, you tell me.

I'm realistic, as you can see from my second post ,which you completely ignored by the way.

Hey, if you think beating a beat up Commanders team, at home, when we're favored, is a true indication of the strength and character of this team is being realistic, more power to you.

It takes a little more for me to be convinced.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jackrussell said:

Now it's 'a little'. Before it 'spoke VOLUMES' as to how strong Dallas is. At least now you're toning it down to what I said originally.

YOU said this in rebuttal to my post......"Lets not be Homers here." So really, that should be my question, how exactly was what I was saying being a homer? I showed 2 statements, you tell me.

Hey, if you think beating a beat up Commanders team, at home, when we're favored, is a true indication of the strength and character of this team is being realistic, more power to you.

I agree with jackrussell...I would rather have the RedStinks at full strength for this game. Then, win or lose, you get a true evaulation about where your team is, one way or the other.

Using one of Parcells boxing analogies...watching a boxing match when one of the boxers has a torn rotator cuff and is losing the fight does not exactely prove that the other fighter is the best of each...

Also, you have to take into account that, should the Cowboys win, all RedStink trolls will use that as an excuse and be on this board yelling that everyday!

That is what sickens me...! I want the RedStinks at full strength...I want them to take vitamins, drink pickle juice, take roids, pack guns, bite, scratch, punch, whatever they want...then if the Boyz win, THEN we can find out "what they got"!

But, you don't know nothing if you beat up on a elementary school kid while you are in high school...if you know what I mean.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
jackrussell said:

When did I say this will show a true indication of the strength of our Team?

You need to learn how to read. I said this game will show us a little ( KEy word) of what we can do. That's not a true indication becuse it's only one freaking game..Every game shows us a little more about our team. It's only common sence.

and You do realise your acting likle the Cowboys are really super good. Your the homer not me. I'll bet you that we dont blow the reskins out of the water.You do realize this Crapy Commanders team completely destroyed us last year right?

And you do realize I did Say dont be fooled by the Commanders bad play last week..You cant judge a team by one bad game..Like I said the Vikings oline is 10X better than ours, and that's why this is an important game...And again if we lose dont be surprised.

Do you get it?...

Again before you say anything I'll repeat myself..You learn a little more about your team by each game they play..Again I'm not saying that beating the Commanders is the second comming of god and it will show the world what the Cowboys are made of..it's just one game and one piece closer to show us in what direction we're heading. It's not hard to understand.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Big D said:
No. I honestly think that the cowboys will run right over the skins, Portis or not.

:starspin

I feel the same way. I see us blowing them out. Home opener, lots of energy, BP been on their arse all week, they can't cover us, and Bledsoe anxious to redeem himself, not to mention it's on Natl TV. I see 37-13 Boyz!!! Oh yeah, GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!

jackrussell

Reaction score
Question

DallasDomination said:
When did I say this will show a true indication of the strength of our Team?

You need to learn how to read. I said this game will show us a little ( KEy word) of what we can do.

Answer

DallasDomination said:
We have a good chance of beating this team and it will speek volumes to our character and stregnth of the team.

:laugh2: I can do this all day.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
This might very well be an Upset, so dont get all crazy if we were to lose this game....Right now I'm just happy Portis and some key defensive players are hurt. We have a good chance of beating this team and it will speek volumes to our character and stregnth of the team.

Is anyone else out there worried about the skins or am I alone on this?

Dont worry about it. Whatever happens is happens.

I dont know if it would be an upset at this point though. Both teams have lost 2 in a row (counting last season).

Long way to go.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
Question

Answer

:laugh2: I can do this all day.

OK obviously you just quote what you want to quote and just ignore everything else. Did you not just read what I said in my last two posts?

It's either you have mental problems or your getting to old to think straight...Get some thicker glasses old fart.

jackrussell

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
OK obviously you just quote what you want to quote and just ignore everything else.

Yes, I quote what you say. Your own words. Exactly how you say it.

Did you not just read what I said in my last two posts?

You know.......I did. And it reminds me of something my Daddy used to tell me.....He'd say son, what's the use of being stupid if you can't show it now and then.....

It's either you have mental problems or your getting to old to think straight...Get some thicker glasses old fart.

All 3......but good to see I got you right where I want you....frustrated, flustered, void of any original thought right down to the elementary insults.

Give it up.......you're all mine........honey.:laugh2:

Big D

Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
I feel the same way. I see us blowing them out. Home opener, lots of energy, BP been on their arse all week, they can't cover us, and Bledsoe anxious to redeem himself, not to mention it's on Natl TV. I see 37-13 Boyz!!! Oh yeah, GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!

I'm Ready! Let the BLOWOUT begin!

:popcorn: :dissskin: