If Eric Bieniemy were to become available

CWR

Reaction score
What did he do that impressed you with Washington? :huh:
I was always of the opinion he succeeded with (or because of) Mahomes and Reid, which is not difficult to do.

However, there was a point fairly late in the season where he had Washington as one of the top scoring offenses. Which might mean he's better than I gave him credit for.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I was always of the opinion he succeeded with (or because of) Mahomes and Reid, which is not difficult to do.

However, there was a point fairly late in the season where he had Washington as one of the top scoring offenses. Which might mean he's better than I gave him credit for.
You mean earlier in the season. Washington’s offense was hot garbage after Thanksgiving.

The Natural

Reaction score
You didn’t answer the question. What makes him so great. He appears to be riding Reid’s coat tails.
What makes him so great? Go read what super bowl champions Patrick Mahomes and Tyreke Hill say about him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Reid's coaching tree has usually done well once they leave the mother walrus. And Washington's offense wasn't good last year, but Bienemy has plenty of alibis there. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He's known as a disciplinarian, which is something we're not going to get from McCarthy.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Andy Reid may retire, so Spags moves to HC and EB goes back to be OC.

CWR

Reaction score
You mean earlier in the season. Washington’s offense was hot garbage after Thanksgiving.
Poor wording. I meant he held that distinction fairly deep into the season. Up until Thanksgiving sounds right.